Manipulation

{ Chapter 3 }

.
.

Nikolai was walking around, not paying attention to his surroundings like the dumbass he is when someone suddenly grabbed him and pulled him into a alleyway.
.
.
.
.
"Who the hell— Dazai?"

Nikolai was really confused, but he didn't feel worried because he knew Dazai wouldn't hurt him. Or atleast he thought.

Dazai had quickly pinned Nikolai to the ground and held a knife to his neck and pressed it against his neck hard enough to break skin.

Nikolais eyes widened but they softened after a moment.

"Seriously? How childish."

Nikolai said as he began laughing historically.

Dazais eyes widen and his pupils dilated and he began tearing up.

"SHUT UP..SHUT UP. SHUT UP!!"

In a swift movement Dazai moved the knife from Nikolai's throat and instantly stabbed it into Nikolais thigh.

Nikolai gasped as his eyes widened. He was shaking and staring at his leg as his lip shook.

"You..you stabbed me..YOU FUCKING STABBED ME.!?"

Nikolai was shook. Sure Dazai had his moments..but it's not like he ever acted on them.

Dazai suddenly looked insane as he started to grin. He knew exactly how to manipulate Nikolai into staying away from Fyodor.

Even tho Dazai literally just stabbed him, he still cared for him.

Dazai stood up and then suddenly held the knife up to his own neck.

"Dazai!!"

Nikolai leant up and tried to grab the knife. He was shaking and his eyes were wide. If he wasn't so shaken he'd probably be crying by now.

Dazai smirked.

"I'll kill Fyodor..Then I'll kill myself. You'll be all alone Nikolai."

Nikolai fell to his knees in-front of dazai. (on all fours pretty much)

"Dazai..p-please don't do this..Please..I'll do anything..I-I..I can't be alone again please.."

Nikolai had began crying as he hugged Dazais leg begging him to not kill Fyodor and himself.

Dazai smirked as he lent down and began to pet Nikolais head.

"Though of course if you were to stop seeing him..well then I suppose I wouldn't have to hurt him.."

Nikolai looked up at Dazai shaking and crying.

"So what's it gonna be?"

Nikolai looked down. And that was all Dazai needed to know.

"I-I'm sorry dazai.. Im sorry.. please forgive me.."

Nikolai said as he began to sob and hug Dazais leg tighter.

"Good boy.. Now let's go home.."

Dazai held Nikolais hand as they began to walk the whole walk back Nikolai was shaking tearing up and hanging his head low.

.
.
.
.
.
.

421 words..... ANGSTY I KNOW😇😇
Suffer!!>:)