The First Kill

Narrator's POV:

"Fine, I'll help you." Griffin says, he's nervous, but he'll do anything to help his friend.

"Great!" Joey responds.

Joey is one of Griffin's old friends from Chicago. He came to Sulfur Springs looking for a partner in crime, when he realized his old friend was the perfect target. All he had to do was manipulate him into thinking he was doing the right thing and helping out a friend.

"But there's one condition, you cannot hurt Harper." Griffin has seen a movie or two, he knows they always go after the love interest. He will not let that happen to Harper.

"Fine, it's a deal." Joey agrees.

Griffin's POV:

As Joey leaves the room, I'm starting to question my decision. I feel anxious knowing that I just agreed to murder someone. What would everyone think if they found out? What would Harper think..? Whatever. I'm thinking about this too much. I'm doing the right thing. Right..?

I think I should just go to sleep.

Night Time

I wake up to my phone ringing. It's Joey.

"Yeah?" I say, tired.

"Come outside, I have our first target." Joey's a few years older than me, and he just got his license so he's able to drive unlike me. I'm kind of shocked he already has someone though, we talked only a few hours ago.

Once i'm in the car, Joey explains the plan. Our target is a girl named Scarlett Conwell, and he wants me to be the one to kill her.

At The Conwell Residence

Joey had me go into a bush and change into the ghostface outfit, he also gave me the knife. Now i'm just waiting for him to give me the signal to go in.

And there it is.

I enter the house through the back door since it's unlocked. She was at the front door, assuming I would come in from there, she completely forgot about the back door. I don't think she's very bright.

I approach her from behind, but she ended up seeing me and trying to run. I stabbed her leg while she was trying to get up, but she smashed a vase on my head before I could get any closer.

She didn't get too far before I found her, she could barely walk because of her leg. She was trying to grab a kitchen knife, she didn't know I was behind her. I stabbed her hand, and she screamed in pain.

While she was distracted by the pain, I managed to stab her in the stomach. But, she yanked out one of the drawers in the kitchen and it hit me in the gut.

Now she was crawling on the ground, trying to slide away from me. I got on top of her, and stabbed her in the back. I stabbed and stabbed until I knew that she was dead.

Oh my god. I actually did it...