1. They met 😻

At a corner of the busy running cities of coimbatore , a village is celebrating the thiruvizha function in a very grand manner... Many shops , games , food , everything were there.... Sounds of people were like horns of vehicles... All were that happy...

At the same time ,

Anga oru kalavarathuku equal ah thiruvizha nadanthutu irunthalum intha side la oru cute love scene nadakuthu..

In between the paddy fields a guy wearing a white shirt and a black pant with coolers and he was holding his camera and taking many pictures of the beautiful view in front of him..

And avaru tha namma hero Ashwin

He could feel little cool breeze even in that sunny day... A feel like something is gonna happen good... Antha moment ah feel panna namma manna avaroda all tym companion earpods ah connect panni nalla melodious song play panraru...

That feel.... Sunny day... Cool breeze... Earpods... Nalla melody song... Woowe...

He was enjoying it nd kept on walking... Suddenly he felt something touching his legs.. He turned back.. Nd she was there in her scooty sitting like an angel... He couldn't take off his eyes from her... She was looking so gorgeous in her yellow nd violet half saree... Her hairs were dancing in air along with her jumkas...

And avanga tha namma heroin sivangi

Azhaga rasikarathula sir busy ah iruntha naala antha azhagu sila avarala keela viluga poratha gavanikala🙁🙁...

Yeahhh she lost her balance soon nd her hands started shivering when she was about to fall.. In front of her a guy was keep on starring at her so that he didn't know that he is also going to fall.....

Aprom enna 🤔🤔🤔

Atha ungaluke therinju irukume😌😌

Both fell into the fields ... He was above admiring her cuteness while she was trying to get up... And both eyes met... It was like the whole world is paused in front of them... Both were lost in each other.... Both couldn't take off their eyes... Ashwin's phone started ringing , both stood up... Ashwin helped her in lifting up her scooty nd to start it...

Ashwin MV :
Ayyoo kelambarale... Ipo ethavathu panni nammalum ava koodave poname🤔🤔

His thoughts were disturbed when her mobile started ringing...

She attended the call

Sivangi : Sollu rithu

So the person who called sivangi was .

Rithika : Heyy poojai k time aachu di inga unak tha wait pannitu irukom seekaram va

Sivangi : Ah vanthutu iruken di oru 5 minutes vantharen

Rithika : Mm

She cut the call and still he was standing in front of her

Sivangi : Helloo olunga nadaka theriyatha en vandiku ethavathu airuntha enna panrathu

Ashwin : Excuse me madam ithellam na keka vendiya kelvi... Neenga vandiya olunga ottitu vanthu irukanum neenga paatuku vanthu en mela idichit ipo oru sorry koode kekama enna thitaringa

She gave a thirutti muli

Sivangi : Ipo enna ungaluku? Sorry sollanuma ok Sorry .. Pothuma 🤷‍♀️

Ashwin : Ohh sorry sonna ungala vitruven nu nenakaringala

Sivangi : Pinne enna pannanum

Ashwin : Enna kootit poyi anga kovil la vidreenga

She thought for a minute and then said okay.

Ashwin : Nee ithe madhiri otti rendu perum sernthu yaaravathu mela poi vizha venam. Naane otren kudu

Sivangi : Seri seri pavam romba kenjaraye nu vidren. En vandi bathram. Olunga ottu.

Ashwin MV :
Vandiya mattum ila. Inime unnayum kaalam poora bathrama paathupen promise.

Sivangi : Enna yosichit iruka vandiya edu. Enak tym aaguthu

Ashwin : Mm seri.

And the beautiful journey started there.........

How was the first chapter?

With love
Abi ❤