[STORY SUMMARY + A/N]

Regina is a brilliant student who always strives to be perfect, under the constant pressure of her parents. Her world is turned upside down when she finds out that her academic rival is none other than someone she knows in the past. Regina's desperation to reconnect with him puts a strain on their already distant relationship, but they eventually find a way to connect through music.  Regina finds a balance between her passions and her personal well-being, as she learns to let go of the things that hold her back. A Tune to Remember is a heartwarming story about love, friendship, and the importance of self-care.

════ ⋆★⋆ ════════ ⋆★⋆ ════

                   CHARACTERS:

════ ⋆★⋆ ════════ ⋆★⋆ ════

REGINA - The protagonist of the story. A perfectionist and competitive student who gets consumed by her desire to be the best.

Weaknesses:
Obsessed with perfection and can be emotionally unstable when faced with failure.

Strengths:
Determined,
smart, and musically talented.

Role:
The main character whose personal journey is the focus of the story.

════ ⋆★⋆ ════════ ⋆★⋆ ════

ANGELO - A new student can someone Regina know from the past, who becomes Regina's academic rival but is revealed to have amnesia after an accident.

Weaknesses:
Confused about his identity due to amnesia.

Strengths:
Smart and talented. He is also talented at music and has a comforting and kind personality.

Role:
A catalyst for Regina's growth and development throughout the story.

════ ⋆★⋆ ════════ ⋆★⋆ ════
REGINA'S PARENTS - Regina's overbearing and demanding parents who push her to be perfect.

Weaknesses:
They expect too much from their daughter and don't consider her emotional well-being.

Strengths:
They want what is best for their daughter and want her to succeed.

Role:
Supporting characters who create conflict for Regina and contribute to her character development.

════ ⋆★⋆ ════════ ⋆★⋆ ════

1) How did Regina learn their lesson?

2) How did Angelo help Regina build her character?

3) What is the main focus of the story psychologically and emotionally?

4) What does this story shows us?

════ ⋆★⋆ ════════ ⋆★⋆ ════

Regina learned her lesson by realizing that it's not healthy to always strive for perfection and to let go of things that weigh her down. She also learned to communicate better with her parents and to stand up for herself.

Angelo helped Regina build her character by teaching her how to let go and enjoy the moment. He also showed her that it's okay to make mistakes and to not take everything too seriously.

The main focus of the story is about the pressures of striving for perfection and how it can affect one's mental and emotional wellbeing. It also highlights the importance of communication, self-love, and forgiveness.

This story shows us that it's important to prioritize our mental and emotional health and that it's okay to make mistakes and not be perfect. It also emphasizes the importance of communication and forgiveness in maintaining healthy relationships.

════ ⋆★⋆ ════════ ⋆★⋆ ════

Hello everyone,

I am a 14-year-old Filipino author and I'm thrilled to share with you my story. As a teenager, I know how difficult it is to navigate through life with expectations and pressures from everyone around us. That's why I wanted to create a story that not only entertains but also gives a valuable lesson.

Through this story, I hope to remind my fellow teenagers that it's okay not to be perfect and to not let other people's expectations define us. I also wanted to give a rollercoaster of emotions that will make you feel giddy yet heartbroken.

Thank you for taking the time to read my story, and I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed writing it.