Chapter 10: Missing; Y/n Y/l/n

"What the hell did you do this time?" Donnie asked, walking in the door to his lab and closing it.

"Nothing, I did nothing." The turtle replied and leaned against his brothers desk as if nothing happened.

"Jesus Christ you two are one in the same." The purple turtle muttered, pushing past Raph to sit at his desk. "No training for the next two days."

Raph didn't answer. He stayed silent, or so Donnie thought. What he didn't see was Raph gripping the desk, almost snapping it under the pressure, and gritting his teeth, keeping his back turned to the taller turtle. After a minute or two when he was sure Mikey had run off and Leo went back to training. As calmly he could make his exterior possible, he exited the lab and went to his room. Raph closed his eyes whilst closing his door, stalking into his room and sat on his bed letting out a ragged breath. The turtle laid down but shot back up again opening his eyes when his head hit the pillow that y/n had laid down, which was a surprise to the turtle as he usually got it out of his closet before bed so it would always be cold. Raph did'nt notice that the fluid action let the note float down to his floor, not havin seen it he glanced back at the white fabric, and laid down slower. The turtle felt a light tingling on the back of his head where his head laid on the pillow, and he flipped onto his side allowing the sweet scent that y/n held invade him. He frowned, shaking his head at the odd feeling creeping up on him and threw the pillow across the other side of his room, and went to sleep facing the wall.

Y/n P.O.V.

I woke up late that night. It was cold, it was quiet, and it was dark. No one knew I was home. If they had a glass of water and a sandwich would be next to me, as well as a blanket would have been over me, but neither of these were the case. As far as my family know I've been missing for two days, without a call or a text, which is longer than usual. I sat up on the edge of my bed and sighed, closing my eyes and hunching over slightly before standing up. From the very very dim light of the streetlights outside I navigated around my room to my hamper, taking off the red jumper and throwing it into the basket to cover the bloody clothes that I must have thrown in last night. I took off the rest of my clothes and got changed into fresher lighter ones, chucking a spare jumper into my backpack and slinging it over my shoulder. I quietly opened the door to my room and poked my head out looking to the right, and to the left. I tiptoed out and went left, into the door immediately on my next left and left it open slightly, turning the light on and letting a very small slit illuminate the hall. I put my bag back down on the floor and took off my shirt, hanging it off the side of the sink as I quietly ran the room temperature water. I grabbed a small cloth to my left and held it under the steady stream, and looking at myself in the mirror I peeled the large plaster off of my shoulder and chucked it in the bin. I squeezed the water from the cloth and leaned forward slightly, wiping away some more of the bleeding from the cut, cleaning it up even more. It turned out that the stitches weren't visible, only along my shoulder, but my neck held nothing but a jagged red line. I sighed and rinsed the blood out of the cloth, and threw it in the washing basket. I opened the mirror into the medicine cabinet and pawed around for the rubbing alcohol and the small cotton makeup remover pads that my mum usually buys, finding them after a few seconds. I dabbed down my neck, ignoring the stinging feeling as much as possible, and put my shirt back on. I started undoing the bandage on my arm unveiling the kraang bite that was still hurting. I threw that bandage in the bin and grabbed the alcohol again, dabbing it on using a new cotton pad and felt my muscles clench. I opened the medicine cabinet again and pulled out paracetamol as well as a new bandage, re-wrapping my arm and putting the bottle of alcohol and the cotton makeup pads in my bag. I put two pills of paracetamol on my tongue and cupped my hands under the steady stream of water, bringing it to my mouth and swallowing the contents down. I chucked a strip of the painkillers in my bag and cleaned up the bathroom to make it seem as if I had never been there in the first place. I opened the door and stepped out to find the sleepy face of my little sister Mimi rubbing her eye and looking up at me.