𝐕𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐤 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 - ᴛʜᴀᴛs ʏᴏᴜʀ ɴᴀᴍᴇ..

Summry: 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚊 𝚏𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚝 𝐕𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐤 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙷𝚘𝚍𝚐𝚜𝚘𝚗's 𝚏𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚢. 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚎 to 𝚋𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚑 𝐕𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐤. 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚜 𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚈/𝚗 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚙. 𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚋𝚘𝚝𝚑 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚢/𝚗 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠𝚜 𝚎𝚡𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚕𝚢 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘, 𝚊𝚕𝚖𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚘𝚘 𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚕....

𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜: 𝟷.𝟿𝚔

__

"Whats your name?!?" Lorraine shouted into what seemed like the void. Harsh rain hits her body what feels like a million miles a minute. Dark eye bags engulf her face do to a lack of sleep. A vein popped on her forehead, trying to find any clues about 𝐇𝐢𝐦. Her mind racing with thoughts and feelings swept into the hectic storm.

Her husband, Ed wasn't in best shape either. Had the same dark eye bags and thoughts running though his head. He got draged into the basement of the house by a strong force and was still laying somewhat conscious with scraches and bruises. He was trying to find the family's 2 youngest child Janet that has been in demonic possession by this entirety. Janet got dragged to her sister and her bedroom by the demonic entirety.That was the last time Ed and Lorraine saw her. Ed wasn't the only one to think of the worst at the moment.

A door behind Ed starts opening slowly and tension filled the room. Ed got a a deer in headlights look. He slowly turned his head looking over his shoulder to what looks like the empty doorway opening. Wasting no time Ed turns the rest of his body over swiftly with a cross tightly in hand and pointed it at the door

" You have no power here demon!!, God is with us and always will b—"
"I thought you were over the whole "heroic speech" faze?"
Ed freezes, but then gives a light smile shaking his head at a oh so familiar women in the doorway
" What?, miss me or something? You and Lorraine did call me right?" Y/n said raising an eyebrow.

!!sᴄʀᴇᴀᴍ !!

Ed and y/n shot there heads up towards the ceiling
" Janet.." Ed whispered yelled at the ceiling. Y/n looked around and saw a staircase that headed up stairs. Y/n looks back down at Ed

" I got this one Eds " Y/n declared, Ed's face went pale. Ed finally got up from the ground, looking at the girl like she was crazy
" Now wait a sec Y/-!"
Y/n bolted up the stairs with a cross in hand before Ed finished his sentence. Y/n opened the door and ran to what looks like the living room. Y/n stopped and looking for any sign of where Janet could be. In the corner of her eye she sees a little girl shadow being walking towards towards a bedroom slowly. Y/n ran up stairs and start to pound on the door

" JANET! Open the door! " Y/n said shouted pounding on the door. Y/n put her hands on the door knob vigorously trying to open it.It was like someone was holding the door shut from the other side. Y/n needs to get in there now, it life or death for that little girl. She then took a deep breath and stepped back. She left her leg up and with all her strength try to kicked the door down. It was a Success!. The door burst opened from the impacted so much so she could fit to get in. What was going on in that room it was not what she was expecting.

The walls were run down. What once was dark brown was now had scratch marks with a tan/white/gray washed color. The walls were scattered with crosses nailed to the walls. It doesn't seem to have much power over the entity cause all the crosses were now place upside down.... Every single one of them. Two beds were fliped in different directions and there were cloths scatter across the room. The room looked still almost like time was going slow. Y/n was still not cause of the room no, but what she sees: There she is. Janet. Standing at infront of the window with the curtians ripped off the hinges to the floor. Janet was Still......