Chapter 8.

Even darkness has a colour and its black,

And I think darkness and I share the same favourite colors
.Black
.Everything black
.Like night
.Like Lilith
.My eyes didn't seem to wander off the painting of those iris that holds darkness of night . What caught my eyes were the darkness it held ...the black pits in it .
The painting was complete it took me one whole day to complete, but still my hands ached to add more strokes to it, for me it was a possession I hold that shouldn't be kept for show but still I did.

I heard a parking of a heavy metal with a high speed ragging with anger,
it looked like Dad was in bad mood,
Dad was rarely ever in a bad mood but when he would it would be a fucking disaster.
Shrugging of those thoughts I picked my most prized possessions and placed them in a box with care they were the only things that truly felt like mine, like they were meant for me.

As I was about step in my balcony, still on the doorway I heard a knock on my door, a quiet voice saying "Mr. Hale, Master wants you down to have a dinner with him." I didn't feel like having a dinner right at this moment I mostly have my dinner around in middle of night but dad rarely asked me for anything and he even was in bad mood if I could do something I would surely like to.

Marching down my footsteps echoed through the dine room, catching the undivided attention of my dad he gave me a small smile before nodding to take a seat.

Dad diged in his food, so I did too.

"So son you met my buisness partener" dad's heavy voice rang in my ears in a sudden

I had an idea who he was talking about but still tried to play it dumb, "Who are you talking about dad?

Dad released a humorless laugh "you know it very well, son."
"Who I am talking about".
"Lilith, I'm talking about Lilith."

"Oh you are talking about her, yeah I met her once, Accidentally." I tried my best to sound cool and not let dad be suspicious.
"I met her in central greenhouse".

" I know that all son, but the point is why you didn't feel to think to share this information with me."

Not answering his question I raised another question infront of him, "How...How dad how you know it dad?"
I gasped, when my mind raced to several assumptions that could be surely possible,
"were you tracking me dad?"
"Have set a GPS tracker on me?"
"Dad you clearly know how I hate all this"

His voice sounded heavy and offended,
"No I didn't", he raised his voice on me,
Dad raised his voice on me a thing, he never did it before.
"Haven't you ever thought, Why i let you go to greenhouse house without any high security, without any much restriction, huh have you never thought about it?"

Suddenly all the strings connected in my mind, and outcome teared me apart.
Dad let me go to greenhouse cause ......
He owned it..... cause it belonged to him
Now I don't know a single place where I have been without prisoned by dads security
Without prisoned by fear.