Chapter 19🥀

"Sit down", Hyunjin says while pointing at a chair standing next to a table. I sit down on the chair while looking around in his room. It is chaotic and all over the place are painting untensils. Even on the bed. There are quiet a lot of drawings laying everywhere around on the floor, some are finished and some arent. There are also pretty much clothes laying around. It looks like as if he painted some of them.

"Before i tell you the story", Hyunjin starts speaking while throwing the painting tools on the floor to sit down on the bed ", please never let Minho know that i told you this. He hates when i do so. Also, never bring this topic up in front of him. Okay?"

"Trust me, i won't", I promise.

"Okay so, this all started when everyone of us was around 11 years old. We all went with San to the same class and were close with him in particular Minho. No matter what they did, they always did it together. They always spend time together and they would meet every Sunday to play viceo games or whatever. San was chraming and extremely friendly back then. He was like one of the nicest people to imagine. If nice had been a person, it would have been him. However, when San was about 14 years old, his parents died in a car accident. San blamed himself for this and isolated himself at home. He refused to go out for 2 weeks, so Chan and Minho would bring him food every day. I tried to call him and messaged him, but he never answered. After the accident San didnt go to school for about 3 weeks, which is understandable, but when he came back, he completely changed. He started skipping school and had almost every school day for at least 2 hours detention, he started to smoke, drink and when he was 15 he even started doing drugs. Me and the others tried to help him, tried to talk him out of this, nevertheless, no matter what we did or said he just didn't listen. It was like as if you are talking to a wall. He would always do the exact thing we told him to not do. After some time me and the others expect Chan and Minho stopped trying to help him because there was just no use in continuing to do so. Chan and Minho were basically the only ones left in his life. No matter what San did, they always forgave him and helped him out of it. However, San did then something Minho can never ever forgive him for. Although Minho was literally all the time there for him and his closest friend, San sexually abused his girlfriend. Minho would have beaten San up, if we didnt have hold him back. Minho broke the contact and after that they never spoke a word with each other again. San never understood why because he saw nothing wrong with what he did. After this Chan was the only person left in San's life. Chan still tried to help him with dealing with all of his problems, but not that much anymore. But then San broke in the principal's office to steal the answers for the upcoming test and because the prinicpal was sure San did this, he tried to blame Chan, which is why he nearly got kicked out of school. Luckily, Minho somehow found out it wasnt Chan, but San so San got kicked ut school. This was the last time i have seen him and heard of him. I honestly thought i would never see him again, but seems like i was wrong. Unfortunately, tho. So yeah this is basically the whole story."

After Hyunjin was finished with telling what happened, I didn't really know what to feel nor think. I don't know if i should hate San even more for what he did or if i should feel sorry for his loss. Not even in a hundreds of years i would have been able to imagine San being this friendly and kind. I thouhgt he has been his whole life like this.

"Do you know what happened to San after he got kicked out of school?", I asked.

"No, not really. I only know he attended a new school after he got kicked out and that there was this one kid he was bullying all the time, but not more."

"Do you maybe know a little more about this one kid?"

"Well i heard that San bullied them every time he got the chance to and even beated them up only because they were gay or whatever. I am not really sure if this is true tho. Why do you want to know this tho?"

"I was just curious", I lie.

"Oh okay", Hyunjin says.

"Well then thanks for trusting me enough to tell me", i say standing up from my chair and walking towards the door.

"No problem, but please i beg u don't tell Minho, okay?"

"I have already said i won't. I promise i will never ever tell him", I say.

With that i left his room.