FNF/VS IMPOSTOR || Black impostor x fem!reader

Black gives you oral lmao

-

You were in your sleeping quarters after of day doing task, you were so busy today and all you need is a good nights sleep to start doing more work again.

You were sleeping but something is buzzing it was like static but distorted you wake up and see your were not in your quarters or in the ship at all, it was some sort of void with a red and black gradient, you quickly looked around your surroundings and shocked to see mountains of skulls, bones, bodies all over the place.

What could of monster would have done this? You asked to yourself, you hear heavy static from behind and it lays you to the ground it revealed it self and it was black but more corrupted.

Once you realize it was black you started to ask a lot  of questions but he silences you "Shh no one can hear us here~" he says as he dragged you behind a pile of  skulls.

(To the sex part woo)

He spreads your legs and takes off your pants and panties reliving your clit , and took a good long stare at it

you were nervous a because you are a virgin and let alone doing it with the impostor

Black takes his large finger and shoved it very deep in you, making you gasp. as it pulled it at he looks at its hand and smirks "Awww your wet already~, Don't worry were just getting started!" he say in a teasing way.

He puts your legs over his shoulders(?) you can see his big visor in  between your thighs, you were a blushing mess and holding on to the floor because its going to be rough

he lifts up your legs up and licks your outside pussy exploring to get used to your flavor this was weird but goddamn it was good experiencing this. He shoves his tongue and pushing your legs backwards gripping your legs as to keep steady and making you moan loudly.

You can feel his big tongue thrusting in and out on you, he was eating your pussy up you can feel his Silva mixed with your pussy juices dripping down and spreading down your legs

"Ngh~ Black p-please am close!" you shout out loud, you wrap your legs around his body, putting  his entire mouth and making it go deeper making you moan even louder, "Ahhhh! black going to cu-"  

 It goes all black but then you wake back in your quarters in your ship "Was that all just a wet dream?" you asked yourself as you get up from your bed you saw a note you picked up it says 

"Thanks for your time ♡" Written in blood

[THE END]

447 words

(Hi chat back from hiatus :evil:)