oh really?

A/n: This is a smut chapter

Amanda pov-

I was in the living room watching Mha while liz was on her phone across from me on the couch.

"Amanda..?" Liz said quietly

"Mh?" I reply, looking at her.

"I- you know what, never mind.." Liz said, looking away.

"No baby, what's wrong?" I say, and I sit up.

"...it's stupid. I don't wanna bother you while you're watching Mha."

"Mha can wait. What is it, my love?" I look at her, and she kinda hesitates.

"Well-" Liz got interrupted by someone knocking on the door.

"Hey baby, I'll see who's at the door real quick, ok?"

"Okay.."

I walk over to the door, opening it, seeing a random person standing there breathing heavily.

"Can I help you, sir?" I say, but the guy doesn't respond.

"Uhh sir, are you okay?" Still no reply. The guy just turns and starts running away, dropping something.

I yell, "Sir, you dropped something," but he doesn't hear me, so I pick up the thing he dropped and shut the door.

"Who was at the door, and also, what are you holding?" Liz asked

"I don't know, just some random guy, and he dropped this, and I don't know what this is."

Liz pov-

I wanted to tell Amanda that I was horny but I was interrupted by someone knocking, and when amanda got back, I just decided not to say it.

"It kinda looks like a.." Amanda started

"Looks like a what?" I say curious about the thing the Stanger dropped.

"A.. potion.."

"A potion?"

"Yeah.. like a love potion.."

"Nope, throw that thing away," I say, not wanting to even look at it.

"Okay," Amanda says, and she throws it away.

"Anyways, back to earlier. What did you want to tell me?"

"How do I tell her I'm horny.." I think

"Like that," Amanda says, smirking

"WAIT, I SAID THAT OUTLOUD,"

"Yeah, you did," Amanda says

3rd person pov-

Amanda crawls over liz smirking. Liz blushes and kisses Amanda passionately. Amanda moves one of her hands up Liz's shirt and under her bra. Soon after, she starts playing with her chest, making Liz moan into the kiss. Amanda parts and takes off Liz's shirt fully before going and sucking on Liz's chest.

"Agh f-fuck~" Liz moaned quietly, almost unable to hear it.

"Someone likes that, huh~" Amanda says with a big smirk.

"Ngh y-yeah, please keep going~" Liz says, trying not to moan.

"Okay, kitten~" Amanda continues while moving her hand down her pants and starts teasing her.

"O-oh fuck~," Liz moaned while arching her back.

Amanda stops sucking on Lizs chest and takes Liz's pants off moving down and sticking her tongue in. Liz arches her back, moaning loudly.

"Fuck Amanda~" Liz closes her eyes moaning Amanda's name.

Amanda pulls her tongue out, making Liz whimper quietly. Amanda sticks her finger in making Liz gasp and moan. Amanda starts at a slow pace before starting to go faster and rougher.

"F-fuck faster, please~" Liz moaned

"Okay, but first, what's my name, kitten~" Amanda smirked

"Amanda~" Liz moaned

"That's not my name~" Amanda says, going rougher

"Agh- fuck d-daddy~" Liz moaned loudly.

"Good girl~" Amanda says, going faster

A few minutes passes by and Liz gets closer to Cumming.

"Fuck d-daddy I-Im gonna-ngh~" Liz moaned

"Go ahead kitten" Amanda says smirking wanting to watch her girlfriend reach her high that she knew Liz wanted.

Amanda goes faster and rougher making liz start screaming Amanda's name.

"Fuck I'm-" Liz trys to say before she reaches her high cumming all over Amanda's fingers

Amanda does stop fully she just slows down to let Liz fully finish. After Liz fully finishes she pulls out and puts her fingers in her mouth getting all the cum off of her fingers. Amanda takes her fingers out of her mouth and kisses Liz making her taste herself.

After a little bit of kissing they part and Amanda picks Liz up taking them both to the bedroom so they can sleep there. Amanda sets Liz down on the bed and cuddles up to her falling asleep with Liz.

A/n: thank you for reading this sorry it took so long I've had a lot going on and I'm trying to get into writing again and here soon im going on vacation to Florida(Orlando) with my family so I won't post during that most likely.

-Ash