𝐋𝐮𝐤𝐞𝐬

next morning

i woke up before tristan, i held my breath when i
realized how close we were. his body was warm and comforting i didn't want to move. i slowly got up to go get clothes to change.

i walked to the bathroom to change into my clothes. once i got back into my room tristan looked like he was just waking up.

"good morning Mary i see your all dressed, how long have you been up for?" he smiled sitting up a bit.

"oh not long just long enough for me to get ready for the day" i said cleaning up the empty take out boxes and coke cans from the previous night.

"your mom home?" he asks following me into the kicthen to throw out the trash.
"no she's at work" i said pushing down the trash.
"so it's just the two of us" he smiled stepping closer

"uh yeah" i said. it was so hard to keep eye contact with him.

his hand placed on my cheek and pulled my face to face his.

"your so pretty" he smiles before leaving in for a kiss. his hands travel from my face to my upper torso. he pulls me closer.

the butterflies in my stomach raged as i kissed him back. i parted away

"what's wrong mary?" he asked.

"there's this town thing today it's stupid but wr always have a spring festival and i can't miss it, so do you wanna go?" i asked.

"to a small town festival? oh wow there's nothing i want more then that." he says sarcastically.

"trust me it'll be fun" i said.

"i suppose if you really want to go i guuuess i'll go with you" he smirks.

"yay! you won't regret it'll be lots of fun" i said going on my toes to kiss him on the cheek before pulling him out the door.

i walked him to the town plaza where it took place. there was games, food stands, other normal small festival things.

"wow isn't this nice" he laughs.
"yeah yeah..let's go get some food" i said pulling him over to a stand. he watched as i ordered.

"do you want anything?" i asked
"uh no im ok maybe i will after i look around for a while but right now you can stop worrying about me" he says looking around.

i shrugged and grabbed my food.

"how many festivals do you have yearly?" he asked "well one for every season and whenever taylor feels like throwing some sort of town thing" i said holding onto his arm.

"oh cool"

it didn't take to long till we got bored.

"we should go to luke's to eat" i said pointing at the diner. "we go there everyday"

"you just ate tho?" he said.
"ok i'm still hungry" i rolled my eyes and he laughed.

we walked over to luke's and sat down at the diner counter instead of a table. "hey luke!" i said sitting down.

"hey y/n coffee?" he asked grabbing the pot.
"you know it" i smiled as he poured me a mug.
"who's this" luke asked nodding at tristan.
"oh luke this is my uhm.. my boyfriend tristan"
"nice to meet you..luke" tristan said shaking his hand.

i smiled.

"what could i get you guys" luke asked "just a burger!" i looked at tristan "do you need a minute to look over the menu?"

"nah, i'm get your getting" he said.

"fries with both?" luke asked "mhm!" i responded and he went into the kitchen.

Tristan is so funny, in the beginning of the year i wouldn't have thought in a million years i'd be dating  Tristan he was a total douche to me.
but i can't help falling for him.

Luke brought our burgers "thank you Luke!" i smiled "you guys want a milkshake  with two straws with that?" Luke says sarcastically before taking someone else's order

i let out a small laugh and so did Tristan.

"mm these are good burgers" he says taking another bite "yeah luke's a good cook" i smiled taking a bite of mine.

"i've never met a girl who can eat like you" he says "if you think she can eat wait till you watch her mother eat" like chimes in. i giggle "he's not wrong. no one can eat like katherine"

"noted" tristan said taking his last bite of the burger.

"i'm so full" i said putting my head down on the table against my arms.

tristan rubbed my back "you'll live mary"
luke shoot tristan a glare. tristan should have known better then to call me mary infront of luke. however luke being the guy he was decided he'd ignore it.

"listen y/n i need to get back to hartford, but how about next saturday night you free?" he asked
"of course" i smiled. "great i'll see you then" he says kissing me.

i walked with him back to my place so he can get in his car and leave. i hugged him goodbye.

i got upset watching him leave though.

i can't wait to see him monday.