rude???

there was a time where it would just be you: mostly alone in the train heading for fukurodani academy, but ever since the second term had just begun, another student found himself in the same uniform as you, heading for the same school as you.

a real sight for sore eyes, you thought: he had been reading the same book for the past two weeks or so, but you never seemed to be able to catch the title. he had a pair of silver sony headphones over his black medium length messy hair. he also carried a sports bag, but it was never facing you, so you could never catch what club he was in.

this morning, he was asleep, this wasn't anything new: the boy sometimes took a nap before heading to his morning practice... so do most people, you thought. he always woke up when the voice from the intercom spoke a little bit before the stop. today, he didn't wake up and you only noticed right before stepping down the train.

-argh, fuck! you whispered.

you quickly turned around, apologizing to the few people you ran into.

-hey, you called.

shit. he isn't answering. argh.

you awkwardly debated for about three seconds what to do.

-hi, i'm so sorry, you apologized, tapping on his shoulder.

he woke up some taps later.

-hello?? who are you??

he connected the dots pretty quickly. he awkwardly got up and grabbed his stuff. in the slight panic, you finally saw the bag he carried every morning: ''fukurodani academy volleyball club'' he turned around to face you again.

-hey, you're gonna miss the doors...  he looked at you.

without saying another word, he got off the train. what the fuck?? at least thank me... asshole. you got off the train some seconds after him, cursing the boy under your breath. you ended up being grumpy for the rest of the morning. your friends in the academics club noticed it, as you were more angry than usual.

-y/n, why are you more grumpy today? one of them instigated.

-oh my god! i prevented a cute boy from missing his volleyball practice this morning and the only answer he could come up with was ''hey?? you're gonna miss the doors'' you answered, mocking his slightly deep voice.

-ohhh, who is it? do i know him? your friend ayumi asked.

-yeah, she knows them all, she's like... crushing on the captain, her brother answered.

-hot guy with black hair, you replied.

-akaashiiiiiiii, her and her brother said in unison.

-who the fuck?? you asked, not looking at either of them.

-akaashi keiji, second year. he's the dude who sends the ball to the beautiful bokuto, she exclaimed.

-the setter, he wears number 5, her brother helped.

-okay, well the hot... setter is rude as fuck, you closed the conversation. what the fuck is even a setter???? you re-opened it out of anger a minute later.

you ranted about the situation until lunch with your friends and they all seemed to agree with what you thought. you brought up the six-weeks long break that had just happened and talked ayumi and her brother into a walk in the school's yard.

-come onnn, you dragged the two siblings. i want to enjoy summer while it's there!!

-you'll enjoy it next summer!! my girlfriend is calling me and i enjoy her more than you two combined, he said, escaping his way through words.