actually cute i think????

hi i kind of forgot i was writing this. hope you guys forgive me fr. (7 people read this so far LMAOO)

akaashi hadn't spoken to you ever since he walked you back to class, though you hadn't tried to talk to him either. this evening, in the train, he looked at you for a second, but he imminently laid his eyes back to his book.

he so saw me staring at him. he definitely thinks i'm a creep.

but it was hard to not stare at him, you thought. you ranted to yourself every morning how he was very attractive. his eyes, his hair, his hands, the way he squints his eyes every five seconds because he can't see. not to mention that things that would otherwise ick you in anybody else just made you think of akaashi as cuter.

but the words of your friend, ayumi, brought back you down to earth. she was right: if you thought he was attractive, everybody else thinks he's attractive. and she was right, kotaro had told you, while looking for ayumi, that it wasn't uncommon for a few people to confess their feelings for akaashi every once in a while. the thought of that slightly infuriated you, but just because you couldn't recall anyone ever confessing their feelings to you.

now you were frustrated, full from the meal you had eaten earlier, and desperate for some form of entertainment. you opened your phone and called ayumi's brother, shouta.

-hey, shouta?

-what- who is this?

-y/n. i'm calling because- hold on.

-what?

-did you not save my fucking phone number?

-yes i did.

-you did not!

-whatever. what do you need?

-first of all, i'm offended that you think i'm calling you because i need something.

-uuuhh, do you not need something then?

-i do need something. can you watch fukurodani's practice match?

-me precisely?

-no, you dumb slut. like, can anyone attend their practice matches?

-yes.

-okay, i'm dragging you and ayumi to their next practice match.

-alright-

-when is their next practice match?

-i think sometime in the weekend, during cram school probably.

-great, since i'm like... super smart, i can skip cram school.

-i hate honour classes students.

-we're in the same class.

-whatever, i don't associate with you guys. call me when you figured when their practice match is, i'm going to bed.

-will you save my number?

-i will not.

-i hate you.

-me more.

you hung up the phone, even more frustrated than before and texted ayumi about the matches. she quickly drifted the situation to kotaro, her new thrid year friend, who knew when and texted you back immediately after.

«during cram school, 3pm»

a/n.

pretty short chapter, i know, but it'll add up better for the next one if this one is short. anyway. i'm going to bed. 

night night