꧁Abby꧂

꧁ y/n and Abby play a game they found on patrol꧂

꧁꧂

Patrols were always annoying. Sure they were necessary to insure the safety of all the WLFs, but it was still long and dreadful. You would never know what you'd run in to. Scars.. infected...

This one was rather tiresome as it continued on into the darkness of the night. The only reason Y/n survived was the fact her best friend, Abby, was there.
Board out of her mind, Y/n wondered into a small store. No one had gone into it as it looked like it would crumble due to the slightest noise.
"Y/n! What are you doing?" Abby screamed as y/n squeezed her body under a shelf that blocked the door.

"Having a little fun," she yelled from inside the sinking building.
"You're gonna get yourself killed." She screamed back at the girl as she walked back to the stadium.

Y/n searched the building for anything interesting. Nothing. It seemed to be wiped clean. She went to head out when something caught her eye. The shelf that had been pushed in front of the door was crushing a little box.
Groaning as she lifted the shelf, she snatched up the box.
She blew the dust off of the torn and crushed box. 'Monopoly.' Well this seemed interesting enough to her.
Sliding the box under the self and through the door, she climbed out herself and ran to catch up with Abby.

"Abs!" The sound of another voice startled the buff woman. She turned putting a hand over her heart.
"Jeez, y/n."
Y/n chuckled, "look what I found!" She held up the colorful box shoving it in Abby's face.
"What is that?" Abby said with her eyebrows furrowed.
"I don't know. But it's called 'Monopoly' and it's a game we can play."
"Tonight?"
Y/n frantically shook her head.
"It's already 11. Isaac or anyone else will kill us if we were up late playing a game."
"Well they don't have to know, do they? This could just be between us." Y/n said bumping shoulders with Abby and smirking at her.
Abby scoffed and rolled her eyes. "Fine! Just one game."
Y/n silently cheered as Abby continued, "but only because I think it's cute when you try to smirk."
It was y/n's turn to roll her eyes, but at the same time a pink tint rose to her muddy cheeks.
"Oh shut up," she said blushing more.

Sure her and Abby weren't a thing and they probably never would be, but when Abby made these little comments it never failed to make
Y/n blush.
Abby ran ahead as they were nearing the stadium, "hurry up slow poke," she said now jogging backwards.
"Coming." The blush never leaving y/n's cheeks until they arrived back home.

"Be quiet. Manny's most likely asleep," Abby whispered as she opened the door to her shared apartment.  The two girls walked over to Abby's bed, Abby sat on the bed and started to put all of her stuff away. Y/n sat on the floor opening the box of the game she found.

"Abby, hurry up," y/n whisper yelled while she finished up setting up the game. Abby sighed, sitting on the floor across from y/n.
"Here. You're the dog." Abby looked at the little silver piece that was handed to her.
There were many missing pieces, the dog and car were the only moveable pieces left.
Everything was rusted; the property card were torn and losing their color.

"So.. how do we play?" Abby asked looking up to the confused girl in front of her.
"I don't know. There aren't any directions."
Y/n said looking at all the pieces that she pulled out of the box.
"What should we do then?"
"Make up our own rules." Y/n said shrugging. "How about whoever gets the most of these cards wins?"
"How do we get the cards?"
"We land on the places that match the card."
Abby nodded her head and picked up the dice.

She rolled a six.
Moving she landed on a blue property spot. None of the cards looked blue so instead they decided to just pick the card on the top of the stack.
Continuing the game the girls started to hand out the fake money and making up prices for the different colors.

An hour later they had finished the game. Abby ended the game in jail for the third time; y/n called her 'a naughty girl' each time, this always caused Abby to blush. She hid it behind the four cards she was able to achieve.

Six.

Seven.

Eight.

Nine.

Ten.

"Ha. I got ten!" Y/n said shoving her cards into Abby's face. "Yeah. Yeah. I get it you won."
"Yeah. I did. You know what that means?"
Abby chuckled. "What?" She said in a playful annoyed tone.
"I'm better than you." Y/n said getting closer to Abby's face. "I won. And you suck jail loser."

Their faces were inches apart. Their breathe fanned against each others faces. Abby bit her lip, looking lovingly at y/n. Y/n hadn't realized how close she was, the smile still present on her face. Abby's eyes flicked back and forth between y/n's eyes and lips.
Her smile dropped as she realized the situation. "Abby.."
Her words were interpreted by Abby's lip's being on-top of hers. 

The kiss was awkward at first but soon their lips were synced with the others. Abby pushed Y/n onto her back, Abby's strong elbow pushed into the girls stomach.
The girl underneath her took a sharp breath into Abby's mouth.
Abby reached under y/n's shirt as y/n moaned at the warn feeling of Abby's fingers on her skin.
Pulling away for a second Abby asked, "is this okay?" Y/n vigorously nodded.
Abby looked into her (e/c) eyes for more reassurance. Y/n's eyes practically begged her to do whatever she wanted. She didn't care she needed Abby even if it was a one time thing.
Smashing her lips back onto y/n's she curled her fingers onto the ends of the girls shirt.
Ripping y/n's shirt over her head, she stared to trail her lips down her body.
Y/n moaned again as Abby kissed her collar bone.

Abby yanked the girl up off of the ground, y/n's legs wrapping around Abby's waist as Abby continued down the trail of kisses to her chest.
"Damn. Someone getting some," a voice said from across the room.
Y/n immediately dropped from Abby's hold. The moment now ruined, she walked over to Abby's bed and pulled her shirt back on.
"Seriously Manny," Abby said running her hands over her face.
"Sorry amiga, but waking up in the middle of the night to find you all over a girl is sorta surprising. And fun to watch." He whispered the last part under his breath but Abby still heard.
She scoffed and rolled her eyes, "just go back to bed, Manny," she said rubbing the back of her neck and turning around to her bed.

Y/n sat on the edge of the bed trying to pull her shoes back on. "I should go," she whispered as Abby sat next to her. Abby sighed, "You could stay." Y/n looked up to her as she shrugged her shoulders.
"Okay, if that's what you really want."
"Yeah, but I would've preferred it if you kept your shirt off." Y/n half laughed and scoffed. She pulled her shirt and shoes back off, lying down in Abby's tiny bed.
Abby yanked her own shirt off and picked up Y/n. She lied down on her bed and pulled Y/n onto her chest.
"You know you're beautiful." Abby said as she brushed the hair that fell onto Y/n's face behind her ear.

"Goodnight, Abby," Y/n said trying her best to not blush at Abby's previous words.

"Goodnight."

꧁꧂