seventeen

onika maraj

Last night was fucking crazy. As soon as I woke up and realized I was still in a hotel room, the memories from last night came back to me.

Bey and Solange beat Teyanas ass last night. Bad.

It needed to happen and it was a very long time coming, I was glad it happened even if it may have ruined our night a little bit.

I looked over at Bey who was sleeping next to me and saw a cut on her cheek. Definitely from one of Teyanas rings.

She drank a lot more than me since it was her birthday so I wasn't expecting her to be up anytime soon.

I found my phone in the bed and started doing random scrolling to pass the time. After an hour of Bey still not waking up, I got bored and got up to brush my teeth.

We had to check out of the hotel anyway, it was getting later in the morning and few still had to clean the room a little bit.

After I brushed my teeth and washed my face, I started to get the room together. The wrapping paper and shit from Beys gifts was on the floor since Bey is Bey so I started cleaning that first.

There was a knock at my door too while I was cleaning so I put my pile of wrapping paper down and went to get it. 

Solo was at the door with her backpack on. "Morning."

"Good morning, come in." I moved to the side and let her walk in. "Your sisters still sleeping."

She quietly laughed. "She was fucked up last night."

"You both were." I was the responsible one last night. "You don't remember the fight?"

She took her backpack off and sat down on the bed. "Oh, I remember. That's a regular Saturday for me."

"What the fuck do you get into down there? Tina needs to watch you." Solange is a mini Bey, they love ghetto shit and fighting.

"I'm better than my sisters wannabe drug dealer ass. She better be happy."

My eyebrow furrowed. "You know about that?"She definitely hit the nail with wannabe drug dealer.

"Duh. I know everything, I'm not slow."

"Well..." That's none of my business. "Did you clean your room properly?" I paid for it and I don't want any charges for her fucking anything up.

"Yup." I didn't believe her.

I raised  one of my eyebrows. "Solange." I didn't believe her for a second.

She started digging in her hoodie pocket. "You can check yourself. Here." She found her key in her pocket and held it out for me.

"Wake her up and tell her to brush her teeth then. I'll be back." I took the key from her and left the room.

Her room was right next to ours so I went next door and checked the room out. I checked the bathroom and saw all the soaps and toiletries gone. Not surprised. 

It was clean so I didn't have to do anything and left the room again. Before I even opened the door, I knew Bey was up from all the movie I could hear in the room.

I walked in and saw them fighting on the floor. Solange was beating Beys ass, I thought they got enough of that last night.

This was normal for them so I just walked past them and started getting my clothes from yesterday too.

I had two backpacks. One for Bey and I's clothes and another one for her gifts. A suitcase would've been unnecessary for a day stay at a hotel.

While I was doing that, Bey came and hugged me from behind. "Morning." At least she brushed her teeth before she got her ass beat or I would've been mad she was in my face.