THE TRUE EVIL COLOURS OF DR EMILIA: PART 1.

we see red hood riding to look for kipo and the gang in the forest until he saw a giant pink jaguar chasing the mega mute monkey that
destroyed his home and sees scarlemagne on the monkey's shoulder with benson,wolf,dave and mandu chasing after the pink jaguar
y/n put two and two together and widend his eyes in shock and realization.

RED HOOD: KIPO?!!

red hood instantly rided towards kipo and sees that a human goon and mute flamingo both get shot by tranquilizers and fall to the ground.
red hood stopped his motorcycle, got off it and ran towards the pack and kipo as three mysterior mask hooded figures jump down on the ground
with one in middle having her face revealed. kipo roars at them kipo makes them back away from human goon. red hood decides to intervene
and runs into the action the pack shocked at seeing red hood back.

THE PACK: Y/N??!!

the leader of the mask figures kept shooting her crossbow at kipo and red hood disarms her and subdues her on the ground as she struggled to
get three as red hood growled in anger.

RED HOOD: stay down unless you want to end up dead!

kipo walk over to red hood growling at red hood with wolf pointing her deathstalker at kipo and benson trying to calm her down.
red hood lets go of the leader as she steps back from the pink mute jaguar.

BENSON: hey, it's okey. it's us. everything is going to be okey.

LEADER: hey! backpack! don't go near that thing, it's dangerous.

RED HOOD: *stares angrily at the leader* why don't you shut up before i make things worse dumbass!

BENSON:  kipo...*puts up picture of her and her family* come back to us.

one of the leader's members came out of the tree with a crossbow in hand and kipo roar attacks with red hood jumping out of the way
and sees that kipo has turned back and slowly wakes up. red hood ran over along with the others to see if she is alright.

KIPO: *groans* where am i? what happened? why am i so angry?

RED HOOD: eh, you'll get used to the feeling.

KIPO: *sees red hood and is shocked* y/n?!oh my gosh you're alive!! *hugs y/n as he hugs back*
i am so glad you aren't dead!

RED HOOD: heh, me too kipo.

BENSON: it worked! the anchor worked! ha.

mandu suddenly starts licking kipo's cheeks and licks red hood's face making the two laugh and get up with kipo hugging benson.

BENSON: welcome back. *kipo hugs benson tight and grunts*

KIPO: benson, i'm so sorry! i was just so upset about losing my mom, and the jaguar just took over. and...i hurt you.

DAVE: benson! are you okey?

BENSON: i'm fine. the important thing is, the acnhor worked!