THE GRACEFILED HOUSE part 2

Before i was about to hide someone pulled on my shirt from behind. I looked back and saw Gilda she has a worried look on her face.
"Hey whats wrong Gilda?". I asked her.
She looked at my eyes and said " well I know in the last test you where actually prepared yet you still didn't wrote a single answer why? I know that its not the time to talk about it but i can't hold my curiosity. Why do you not take tests seriously? I mean mama used to said that our tests results holds great potential of our future".
I laughed and hold her hand
"Believe me im just dumb". I said and ran to the forest to hide. I didn't look back at Gilda but i know shes not satisfied with my answer.
Don ran to Gilda while giggling.
" one day i'll be much taller than Don " . Connie said with her pouting face holding her little bunny toy. Gilda smiled and said " of course you'll be as tall as mama one day." That made Little Connie happy as her 5 year old eyes lit up in joy. 
Don laughed and grabbed Connie by hand and said "Don't waste your time Norman is gonna start searching let's hide in such a way where he will never find us". Connie agreed and both hid behind a tree and a little bush.  Now Norman has started searching for everyone . Ray didn't participate in the game as always and is reading a book under the tree. Within few minutes Norman found many kids.
Don giggled with Connie.
" Norman will see who is the boss here now. He can beat me in test and intelligence but in tag im way better than him". He said rubbing his nose in proud. Connie nooded cutely and giggled. 
Suddenly Connie looked back and smiled " Norman !".
Don got shocked and looked back in confusion

" Guess you guys where talking a bit too loud " Norman smiled.
Finally only two people are left to catch. Norman scans the forest well and walked inside again. He spotted Emma but as always shes faster and smart to not fall like others. Norman ran behind her but he lost her so he knew what he had to do. He pretend to be hurt and fall on the ground making noises. Its Emmas weakness and strength at the same time. Shes kind and naive and trust everyone. Seeing Norman in pain she ran out of her hiding spot and tried to help him.

"Haha got you Emma" Norman smiled. Emma Pouted " Seriously you cheated thats not good you scared me for a second I thought you were hurt" Norman laughed.
" Its who you are naive and soft hearted you trusted me easily " Norman said. Emma laughed. They both know Norman still have to find another person now. That person is Me.

 That person is Me