~♡Train station meeting♡~

The bright sun was shining with all it's glory, the clouds slowly moving, the birds chirping and the sounds of the train chugging across the tracks, just a usual day in Dumbvile. Stumble was standing near the edge of the tracks like he normally would, listening to his music. Tapping his left foot to the beat, his blonde hair bouncing slightly. He took a sniff of the fresh, cold air and sighed, nothing could be better than this. Stumble could barley hear something, a walking sound, he opened his eyes and looked over, he saw his best friend Putz sitting on the train bench looking tired as he'd always look, he stepped away from the edge a little and went up to him and sat on a seat, removing his left earbud to hear what he was saying.

"Hi there Putz, how are you today?"

"Oh.. Hey there Stumble, i'm doing fine, thank you for asking. How are you?"

"I'm great! Thank you so much for caring!"

Stumble put a hand around Putz shoulder, and smirked, he loved listening to him talk, while his voice was glitchy and stuttery at times, and while he did slur his words alot, he was quite a humble bean to be around. Just a carefree dude with a odd obsession for balloons.

"Well your welcome my friend.."

Putz was thinking about something, he really wanted to go to a restaurant he always eyed down the street, but he didn't want to waste his money, he didn't have much, he gulped and looked at Stumble about to say what was on his mind.

"Hey.. Stumble, I have a question.."

His words slurred at the end of his sentence,

"Sure! Ask me anything."

"Have you.. Uhh, seen that restaurant across my street? The one over there?"

Putz pointed with his limp arm towards the restaurant, it wasn't open at the time but later that day it would be.

"Yep I've seen it! It looks so cool."

"I was wondering if we could.. Uhh.."

He stuttered, feeling nervous about what he was going to say,

"If.. We can go there? You and me?.."

Stumble was taken aback a little, but he wasn't disappointed, he blushed a little and smiled.

"Of course! Lets go this evening!"

Putz blushed, he was shocked that he would accept, he gulped down his spit and sighed,

"Okay.. This evening, call me when your ready.."

They both got up from their seats,

"Gotcha'!"

Stumble waved at Putz before walking away to his house, as Putz started walking to his apartment he could only think about what he said, he was embarrassed. He couldn't believe he said yes, but he wasn't mad.

Upon ariving at his apartment he took the elevator up to his room and unlocked it with his room key, he went to the bathroom and got into the shower, he turned on the water and grabbed the conditioner bottle in the corner and applied a generous amount on his hand, Putz started to wash the scruff of violet fluff on the top of his head, once he thought it was clean he rinsed the conditioner out, turned off the water, grabbed a towel and started to dry his hair, after it was all dry he grabbed a small cyan comb out of the top drawer and brushed it into shape. He smirked and hopped into bed, he grabbed the tv remote and turned on a movie, the restaurant wouldn't be open in like two hours so he decided to just watch a short film to get him relaxed. After Putz chose the film he pressed play and started to watch.

Two hours later the phone rang, Putz dazed after finishing the movie got up and answered, his hand wrapped around the phone.

"Hey Putz! I'm at the restaurant! I'll wait for ya' take as much time as you need!"

"Okay I'm coming now, I'll be there in 5 minutes."

Putz hung up the phone and fixed his hair tuft once more before getting out his room, locking the door amd getting into the elevator. He stepped out of the apartment and started to walk to the restaurant.