Chapter 17

No one's POV:

Flashback:

Hisashi Midoriya was a real popular guy in beacon academy but not because he was handsome or because he was a really strong guy. It was all because of his relationship with Inko a girl with a telekinesis quirk from UA. Some were surprised, some didn't really care and the others were worried, but not for him. They were worried for the Inko girl, this people are his close friends and they know his attitude and how he tends to act sometimes.

Qrow: I feel sorry for the girl.

Raven: Girls are always attracted to assholes.

Qrow: In his case it was the asshole who was attracted to the girl at first.

Taiyang: What do you mean?

Qrow: You already forget that he was in love with Summer and that's why he bullied every guy that got close to her?

Taiyang: Oh yeah you are right. Thankfully they never got together.

???: And it won't happen but that's something he doesn't want to understand.

The new person in the group is Nix a member of team HNDW which is Hisashi's team.

Nix: The asshole is with that Inko girl to see if he can make Summer jealous.

Raven: She isn't interested.

Nix: His big ego doesn't let him see that so he just keeps insisting. We have tried a lot of times to tell him but we got tired and let him live in that fantasy.

Qrow: Speaking of the others how are they.

Nix: Desmond and Wisteria have already promised eachother to marry when we graduate.

Taiyang: Wow, they are fast.

Raven: We don't have much time left until we graduate so.

Nix: So... you and taiyang.

Taiyang: Yeah.

Raven: No, i will not marry you.

Well... that was a lie. Years later after they graduated a lot of people had already made their lifes being hunters and huntresses and having families. Hisashi midoriya, oh hisashi, this man even though he got married he still had feelings for Summer Rose but that's a thing we will go to in a few.

Summer Rose was one of the best huntresses out there so this is why they gave her the mission of saving an entire town from grimm, whar she didn't know was that she wasn't going to return from said mission that day.

Taiyang: You're leaving?

Summer: Yeah, this is a very important mission but i will be back.

Taiyang: Alright, goodluck.

Timeskip:

When she arrives at the place she sees that the town is abandoned and no sight of grimm, but there is someone in this place with her.

Summer: Hisashi?

Hisashi: Summer.

Summer: You look... older.

Hisashi: Well that's life and she hasn't been good to me.

Summer: I heard about your missing daughter, im sorry.

Hisashi: Yeah.

Inside one of the houses Cinder was looking at the two talk.

Cinder: Missing? I just ran away ftom you asshole.

Hisashi: I came here to follow a lead and the whole place was a mess.

Summer: You took care of the grimm?

Hisashi: Most of them.

Cinder: There was no grimm here.

Hisashi: I heard you have a daughter with Taiyang now.

Summer: I do, her name is ruby.

Hisashi: Are you happy?

Summer: What? What kind of question is that? Of course i am.

Hisashi: Shame, you are lying to yourself.

Summer: What are you saying?

Hisashi: Let's run away... together you and me.

Summer: What crazy thing are you saying? Are you insane? You have a wife and a son and i have my own family why would the both of us even do that?

Hisashi: Because i love you... i always had and i know deep down you do too.

Summer: Huh? No, you got this all wrong Hisashi, i knew you liked me but i was never interested in you Hisashi and i never will. Now if you will excuse me i have a mission to finish.

Hisashi: No no no YOU DON'T GET IT DO YOU?! SUMMER, THERE IS NO MISSION!!

Summer: What?

Hisashi: It's a lie, this mission you are on is all a lie that i created. There was no grimm and this whole town has been abandoned for a long time. I created all of it because i knew they would send you and i needed to tell you all this.

Summer: You want me to run away with you and ruin my happiness and your marriage... hell, you even created this whole thing because of your obsession with me?!

Hisashi: It's love.

Summer: No it's not love, what you have it's an obsession. I'm sorry but im leaving and im telling Inko about this, she needs to get as far away from you as possible.

Hisashi: I was afraid that was going to be your answer.

Summer: What do you mean?

He walks up to her and cinder goes wide eyed.

Cinder: No no no, get out of there Summer.

Hisashi: Im sorry.

Summer: For wha-

She couldn't finish the sentence because she was stabbed by Hisashi.

Summer: W-why?

Hisashi: I guess love makes you do things that you could never think of. So if i can't have you nobody else can.

He lets go of her and her body falls on the cold snow.

Hisashi: Im sorry Summer.

End of flashback:

Hisashi: And that's how it happened. If i died i know i deserved it and im rotting in hell. Izuku, if you found this, im sorry that i wasn't the best father or the person you thought i was. I'm sorry.

The video ends and izuku is just sitting there in shock of what he just watched and heard.

Izuku: He killed her... because they couldn't be together? What kind of insane person does that?

Cinder: Someone with obsession problems.

Izuku: You saw the whole thing and never said anything?

Cinder: Wait, don't try to put this on me izuku, i wanted to tell the truth of what happened but as much as i wanted i couldn't, no one would have believed me since he had everyone wrapped around his finger with his good guy facade. And in case you forgot im considered a villain.

Izuku:... You are right, sorry it's just....

Cinder: I know, but there's nothing that can be done now... it's all in the past.

Emerald: Umm guys we might have a problem outside.

Everyone gets out of the basement and head outside where they are met by Shigaraki, Toga and Dabi.

Izuku: It's you.

Shigaraki: Well, i guess we no longer have the element of surprise. Attack.

And chapter done

THANKYOU FOR READING AND SEE YA LATER!!