Episode 1: Cliff Escape

20-ish objects suddenly appeared in a random field in the middle of NOWHERE!!

There are two objects standing upright, watching over the asleep 20. A stereotypical star and a camping lamp.

One of the 20 woke up, the small yellow orb. His first reaction to the change of scenery was shock. This plain wasn't the poor orphanage he was used to, it was an absolute change of scenery for the child.

A few more objects awoke until all were conscious and facing the star and lamp.

"Welcome contestants!" The star shouted throughout the field, "I am your host, Starry! And this is my co-host-" it gestured towards the lamp, "Lantern!" She waved towards the contestants.

"Where are we?! Where did you bring us!?" One spoke up, a puff of smoke, a vortex if you will.

"Don't worry! Relax! You should recognize this place. This is 'Starlight Bowl'. You are here to compete in my competition for ultimate power! Provided by me, of course!" The star sorta bowed when saying the last part.

"Now let's get you kids into teams!" Lantern happily exclaimed. The young adult lantern started calling over objects who she saw fit.

~•*--*•~

5 teams of 4 were made. However, that's not all contestants were on these teams.

Cat Headphones and Stickyee were left without teams. "Uhm.. Starry? Why aren't we on teams?" Stickyee nervously asked.

The star creepily turned it's upper body towards the stick. There was silence between all objects, most afraid of whatever it was doing. "Oh yeah!" Almost everyone jumped at the sudden break of silence, "Who, by any chance, would want these lovely contestants?"

There was chatter amongst the teams, but two teams claimed the loners first.

"We'll take Cat Headphones!" A pride flag with a bow tie shouted.

"Well, we'll take the stick! He'll do good for our team!" A mossy pinecone shouted in a rivaling manner.

"Okay! You guys have teams! Now go to them." The two previous loners sped to their teams. "Now, you guys, just, socialize or something. I don't care, just let me and Lantern plan the contest." Starry whispered something to it's co-host and both proceed to a nearby ravine none of the contestants noticed before.

~•*--*•~

"Contestants!!~" Starry dragged out the word, "It's time for your first contest!!~"

"This should be easy, it's only the first episode.. right?" A little Rubber Band said, not very confident.

"Aha! But that's where you're wrong!" Starry pointed towards the kid accusingly, but it's cheery demeanor still stuck. "Your first challenge is to get out of this ravine! One of your teammates will be at the top, trying to help you win!"

"What.. about us who can fly, or elevate ourselves?" Vortex gestured towards xeself and a child spring.

"Oh yeah! I could just use my magic to bring my team to the top! But wouldn't that be unfair for teams who don't have any special characters?" A barely rotten apple wondered.

Silence filled the atmosphere once more. "Let the first challenge of Starry's Ultimate Show begin!!" Starry teleported the cast to the bottom, leaving some at the top. Then..

*SHATTER*

"Oh, holy-"

"CRYSTAL BALL!! NOO" A scream shattered the air almost as hard as the poor victim.

Most turned to the scene. An almost mother figure with a crack on her head being clutched within her son's arms. Those who weren't facing the scene were competing in the challenge, attempting to get to the top.

"C'mon Stickyee, we should complete the challenge.. It's what Crystal Ball would've wanted.." Pinecone tried reassuring the poor guy. Stickyee stood up, slowing releasing the shattered body of his mother figure.

"Yeah.. You're right. CD! Did you find anything to help us?!" Stickyee quickly dismissed the death, or at least tried.

CD, the one on top of the ravine looked down. "Yep! Starry gave us some supplies, but I had to run to get it" She threw down a thick rope.

"Sweet!" Said an excited Poker Card. "Just don't get rope-burns, guys!" She grabbed onto the rope, followed quickly by the other two members.

"And Cat Headphones scores the win for their team!" Starry announced.

"HOW?!" Almost every contestant shouted.

"It's quite easy when you're wrapped in wire. No injuries to your teammates, and everyone gets out alive!" Cat Headphones responded to everyone's question.

"Yeah! That was stupidly awesome, Cat Headphones!" Pride Flag patted their earphone.

"Woohoo! Pineapple also secures her team of children safe!" Starry's voice boomed.

"Not that surprised." Vortex's nonchalant voice stated.

"Now we're down to Vortex's team, Stop Sign's team, and CD's team! Who will go up for elimination? I don't know!" Starry spoke to nothing, confusing a lot of the contestants.

"C'mon guys! We have to make it to the top!" Poker Card shouted down to her less athletic teammates.

[With Stop Sign's team]

"It never said this was against the rules." Apple sassily said, shifting the terrain to make the climb easier to climb.

"But- what if we're automatically up for elimination because of this?!" Stop Sign's worry cut in half when his teammates successfully made it out of the ravine and they were declared safe.

[With Vortex's team]

"We should not be doing this!" Umbrella sat himself down.

Spiraly and Beaker had already formed a plan with Vortex on how to get them out. "Well, if Umbrella isn't gonna do the challenge, we're auto up for elimination." Vortex sat(?) down on the ground where xe floated from.

"And why would we-" Beaker's question was cut off by Starry.

"And CD's team is SAFE from elimination!"

"That means that Vortex, Spiraly, Beaker, and Umbrella are UP for elimination!" It turned to a random tree after teleporting the losing group out of the cavern. "Readers! Vote for one of these losers to leave the show! Voting ends whenever our creator feels like it!"

"Wait- WHAT?-" The losing team shouted in unison, well, besides Spiraly. They wrote it down on their whiteboard.

~•*VOTING*•~

Vortex

Spiraly

Beaker

Umbrella

CHOOSE WHO YOU WANT TO GO!!
__________________

Words: 1006
Don't expect other chapters to be this long 😭

I just had a stupid amount of ideas for this object show, but I can't animate, so I went with the next best thing, WRITING!!

I really hope you guys enjoy this chapter! I had a lot of fun writing it!

See you probably in weeks from now!