Part 1

When the sun set on a warm summer evening, Fyodor and Nikolai sat on a Greek restaurant. As they watched the sunset and having dinner, they both kept stuttering whilst talking, because they both had became aroused by eachother.

<>

As they were headed out of the restaurant, Nikolai reached for Fyodor's hand and held it.

<>

- I really liked today, it's so sad you have to go out of town tonight my love. I don't want this evening to end. Nikolai said.

- I can cancel the flight if you want me too, I've really missed you and I don't want this evening to end either.

- Yes please cancel the flight i beg you, you can stay at my place for the weekend.

- Okay done, it's cancelled. Im so happy i can finally spend some more time with you.

- YAY THAT'S GREAT, COME ON LET'S GO TO MY APARTMENT!!

<>

As they've gone to Nikolai's apartment, they took of their shoes and went to the living room. As they sat on the couch Fyodor put his head on Nikolai's shoulder and said.

- I really want this too be a night to remember.

- Yeah, me too. We can watch movies and play games like uno.

- Oh wait i think you misunderstood what i meant. What i tried to say is that i really want to uh, have an intercourse with you.

- Oh, i mean i wouldn't mind that actually. But you could've just said sex.

- Sorry im just nervous, Fyodor said. I really love you.

- It's okay don't worry, i love you too.

<>

They went Nikolai's bedroom.
When they were on his bed undressing eachother, Nikolai kept staring at Fyodor.

As they had undressed eachother, Nikolai inserted his shaft in fyodors tight asshole.

- Aughhhdhns~~, Fyodor moaned.
F-further in nghh.

- Okay im going to, mnnghhh~

- P-please f-fuck me harder aughh nghhh~

-im gonna c-cum nghh~

- Nghhhhhmnnnmgghh aughhhb mnghhh

Nikolai orgasms in Fyodors ass.
Nikolai keeps railing Fyodor.

- Can we uh mnghh try something new? Fyodor said.

- Yes ofcourse what do you have in mind?

- Can you give me a blowjob?

- Yes definitely.

Nikolai takes out his dick out of fyodors tight asshole.

- Auugh~  nghh~

- Okay so here i go.

Nikolai starts sucking on fyodors glans (tip) and then continues to suck more and more on his shaft.

- Mmnghhh~ yessss. I love it when you start at the tip

Nikolai stops sucking on fyodors dick, and just holds Fyodor tight and starts making out with him.

After a while Fyodor falls asleep, and Nikolai stares at him when he was asleep. He kisses him on his forehead and hugs him. Nikolai falls asleep with Fyodor in his arms.

<>

When Fyodor wakes up the next morning he didn't find Nikolai in his room, so he went out to the kitchen. He sees Nikolai in a happy mood.

- GOODMORNING!! Did you sleep well?

- Hi good morning. Yes i did sleep very well actually.

- That's amazing!! I made you pancakes.

- Awwe you didn't have to do that. But thanks!

They eat breakfast and then goes out for a walk.

Okay im stopping here.

Part 2????