Awakening

The pain was unbearable. Joker was turning every inch of his body to try and escape the hands grabbing at his limbs. The villain falling from the sky definitely didn't help to alleviate his pain. Eventually, his limbs flopped as he exhausted the final bit of his energy and fell into a dreamless sleep. The voices were still shouting from outside his closed eyes, but he didn't care, he was so tired 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"PLEASE NO!" Joker yelled, awakening himself. He had a horrible nightmare, but not the kind he liked, in it, periot had thrust a pole through his chest as he was yelled at for being a failure, the nightmare was common, but it seemed to be at its most poignant this time. Even through the tears that dared to pinprick his eyes, he could tell that he was in a hospit-A hospital? He wasn't even human, why was he here?

Looking down at his hands, he soon discovered why. They were obviously his hands, they had the same skin and moved, but they were smaller and more thin than he remembered. He could see a small mirror on the table next to him, so he took it to see if anything else about him had changed, and oh boy had he changed a bit since he was last awake.

His hair, one multicoloured and raised with balls, was now just dark purple and seemed to go down to his shoulders and His mask had disappeared, revealing dark purple eyes he had never seen before. He was wearing a hospital scrub and his face was very young and feminine looking, he looked like a precure. For some reason, he saw a slight bigger bulge on his chest. It was soft when he touched them. Oh my, joker thought, I think I'm a girl.

"Why am I here...?" Maybe this was all a dream and he'd wake up soon. "Are you ok?" It was a high pitched girl voice, and the mouth it came from was a girl with blond hair and a headband. "You must've been hit really hard, I heard you fell from the sky!" "The sky...?"

"HE FELL FROM THE SKY! I'M TELLING YOU!" A voice yelled from the room outside  "SHE DIDN'T FALL FROM THE SKY, SHE FELL FROM A TALL TREE!" A doctor, joker presumed. "EXCUSE ME?!" The voice yelled again. 

The blonde girl has covered her ears by now "Hey, hey, it's alright!" Joker tried to comfort her "T-thanks, but what is your name?" Oh, he hadn't thought that far "Adohira yoru" it was the first name to come to his head, it seemed like it forced itself to the surface before he could say "joker". "I'm yayaoi, are you alright? "I am, or, at least I think I am" he Replied "Well, I hope you're ok soon!" Yayaoi then disappeared "I'll tell my friends about you, ado!"

This left one question in joker's mind, where would he go once he left the hospital?