More Than best friends...

(fluff, kiss, cuddle)

Your POV:

My best friend came over to my place, like he has multiple times, but this time something was different. i've had feelings for him since we were little, but i dont know if he likes me too.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We are watching my favorite movie at my place. He sat next to me, so near that our knees were slightly touching now and then. 

I could feel him shift closer to me, our knees were now touching, but none of us moved away.

he put his arm on the back of the couch, and i could feel his hand slightly touching the back of my neck now and then.

Then he turned to face me and asked me if I could make us some more popcorn, I said yes and got up to go in the kitchen, he followed me. 

I turned on the popcorn machine and sat on the counter, waiting for the popcorn to finish. 

He walked closer to me and stood between my legs, suddenly there were only a few centimeters space between our faces. 

His hand reached up to my face to put a piece of hair behind my ear, but instead of moving away, he let his had rest on my cheek. "w.. what a... are y..." I asked, but before I could finish my sentence he looked me deep in the eyes and simply said "sssshhhh , you will see" then he moved closer, and closer, and closer. 

He then wrapped his arms around my waist, then he closed the space between our faces and kissed me slowly. 

I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him closer to me and kissing him back. 

Our kiss slowly started to get more passionate. 

We then pulled away only to smile at each other for a couple of seconds and then start kissing again. 

-------------------------------------------Time skip------------------------------------------------------------------

we got back to watching TV. We both sat back down. There were a few centimeters between us, but he slided closer to me and started slightly kissing my neck and my shoulder. 

I turned to face him and we shared a sweet, soft kiss. 

He put his arm around my shoulder. Then he pulled me closer to him and I rested my head on his shoulder and he softly kissed the top of my head. 

Slowly his hand ran up and down my arm. He then took my other hand in his and intertwined our fingers.