A crowd to please/Murp Romp Aftermath

Note: This takes place after the events of Murp Romp.

The three Wiztasticts settled in the back of their stage after the whole Murp incident, but things were fine now and everyone can calm down knowing that it was handled.

Magnifo was bouncing up and down in glee, he was overly happy almost to a fault.

- "Magnifo calm down, you're gonna hurt yourself." Mesmo said in his blank usual tone, but with slight worry.

- "Are you KIDDING?!" Magnifo hoisted Mesmo up in his arms. "I can't stay still knowing I just earned an applause from someone! For the first time!"

Wiz-Wuz skittered over to Magnifo with a bright smile.

- "Yeah! You did good!" Wiz-Wuz said.

Magnifo continued to laugh in joy as he hugged both of his brothers, swinging them around in happy gestures now and then.

- "Okay, you're kind of making us dizzy with all this spinning." Mesmo said, in a bit of a daze.

Magnifo instantly stopped and put them both down awkwardly.

- "Heh.. Sorry fellas..." Magnifo apologized.

- "It's fine." Mesmo said, as he and Wiz-Wuz went to their rooms to relax.

Magnifo looked at the curtains with a slight smile, almost longingly but not too long.

- "Yeah, I did good..." Magnifo sighed. "I did good.."

"Right..?"

Magnifo open the curtains from behind and stared at the empty audience seats, noticing that one, Vulk, was gone.

It felt quiet, too quiet.

- "If there was a whole crowd here... Would I be able to please them..?" Magnifo asked himself.

Yet he wasn't so sure, he wasn't able to make any mixel happy with his shows and they always ended in disaster, yet this time he was only able to make one person happy.

Magnifo gulped and tried to uplift his confidence, even if a bit of disappointment still lingered.

-"I can do better next time... Next time I'll bring joy to a whole crowd..." Magnifo reassured himself.

The magician went back to the backstage and to his room, there he would rest up after a long day.

Word count: 343