Mixful Journey: Friendiversary alternative ending

Butso sobbed to himself, laying within the sands of Limbster island while the gift he meant to give to Legzy was beside him. Unfortunately he was rejected, which left him in an unhappy state. The poor Limbster whimpered and sniffled, looking over at the gift.

- "Why didn't.. why didn't she want it...?" Butso asked to himself.

He hugged the gift close as he sniffled more, seemingly he thought no other mixel was around until he saw Armbo coming up to him.

- "Hi Butsy!" Armbo greeted."What's with the tears?"

Butso sat up to Armbo, wiping some of the tears falling from his face.

- "H-Hey Armbo..." Butso greeted sadly, eyes slightly red. "It's just... L-Legzy rejected my Friendiversary gift..."

More droplets would fall down Butso's face, Armbo sat beside him.

- "What was the gift?" She asked.

Butso would open up the box to reveal a cape, decorated nicely with floral shape frosting and in the middle it said "Happy Friendiversary".

- "I worked on it all by myself... " Butso would close up the box.

Armbo looked at Butso in pity and have him a little headpat.

- "Well, I think your gift looks great!" She beemed.

Butso looked over at Armbo as his sharp ears perked up, starting to feel a bit better.

- "Butso!" Legzy called from a distance heading up to the two Limbsters.

Armbo made a slight glare at her older sister.

- "What are YOU doing here?! I thought you didn't want Butso's gift!" Armbo said.

Legzy had a guilty expression, holding her hands together.

- "I'm.. I'm really sorry I did that, I was really grumpy back there.. but that shouldn't be an excuse..." Legzy apologized.

Butso looked at the box and then at Legzy, he suddenly hugged his older sister, well moreso on her legs.

Legzy would smile and pat Butso on the head.

- "I guess you could say this was a happy ending!" Armbo giggled, t posing.

Word count: 319