Uglier Truth

Third Person POV:

When Lou had sang about a certain someone being pretty ugly, He was singing to Sophia. Sophia was so ashamed of herself she went to take a look in the mirror. Woah! She thought. I am ugly! She stared at her brown hair, her freckle - covered face, and her two different colored eyes, one brown and one gray. She sighed as she went and sat on the side of her bed. She wanted to stand up for herself and show Lou who was boss, but she felt too scared. She felt as if she... As if she was an outcast.

The next day she headed to training. She sat in a seat and gulped. She had sat down next to one of the pretty girls on stage. It was the one with her pinkish-red hair in a bun. She only looked at her through the corner of her eye. The girl was staring at her, but just with no emotion. Sophia finally jerked her head over to look at the girl. She was examining her with a look of... well, not disgust! She actually smiled at her and waved. 

Sophia was sure she was just pretending to be nice to her. She was ugly (or she thought so), so she thought the girl just had to be joking. After an obstacle course, lessons where over. Lou had been mean to all of the colorful blob dolls (again). Sophia went to comfort the little dolls. To her surprise, all the dolls smiled and hugged her back. Lou told Sophia to meet him in his office.

When she got there, Lou looked just evil. "You are too ugly to stay," he said. Sophia scooched her chair backwards when Lou came closer. "Tomorrow you will be going to recycling, so you will be pretty when you are reborn." Sophia looked so frightened that she looked as if a giant lion was as close to her face as Lou was. "So?" Sophia said, trying to sound brave. "So. You will be meeting me at 1:00 pm tomorrow to go to recycling." Sophia gulped as she stood up.

"No. You can't make me!" Sophia shouted. "No one is ugly! But you know what is ugly..." Lou stared at her, surprised she even spoke to him in that way. "Your song, your training, and everything you tell all the dolls. The wash dose not make you less perfect. No one is ugly!" she said, feeling great about standing up for herself. Lou grinned and said, "All of that is wrong, miss. I can make you." Sophia stood up and left. "Good day." she said marching out the door.