"Shit!" I yelled as I spilled half of my burning hot coffee onto my brand new pants. I quickly stood up and knocked my chair down in the process. Lucky me. "Would you like some help, sir?" I heard the waiter say next to me. Without looking, I shook my head and waved my hand in his direction, "No, thank you." Probably half of the people in the cafe were looking at me.

Although I was having probably one of the shittiest moments of this week, I looked over to give him a small smile. I should be thanked. I'm such a good person aren't I? Smiling at people even when I'm mad, I should win the Nobel Peace Prize! I took the napkins off the other side of the table and cleaned my pants as best as I could. After I wiped the rest of the mess I had made, I looked up to see the waiter to still be standing there watching me. He must have lots of time on his hands to be staring me down. Aren't there other people in here that he has to serve? Gosh, people these days. I gave him the "white person smile" and walked pass him on my way to the bathroom. I was so mad, it looked like I had pissed myself. How embarrassing! I think I even saw a cute girl here too! I took some paper towels and ran them under water to -hopefully- be able to remove the coffee stains on my outfit.

After about thirty seconds, I got bored of cleaning and just decided I would wash it later. I walked out of the bathroom and to my table where I found the waiter still there. He seriously hadn't moved at all. Is this his way of flirting with me or something? I stopped in my tracks and just stared at him with wide eyes. Maybe I can scare him into leaving me alone. My attempt turned out to be hopeless as he just looked back warmly and I ended up looking like a crazy person. Ugh, why does this only seem to happen to me? "Are you sure you don't need help, sir?" He said in his chill tone. I started getting annoyed at how cool he was acting, but he also looked like he wasn't even trying. Why can't I be all care free like him? Whatever. I picked up the chair, grabbed my laptop and made my way out of the cafe- which seemed to be getting a bit too hot for comfort.

I hurriedly walked back to my car and heard small footsteps. Please don't tell me- "Hey sir, uhm- I noticed that you had stained your pants- and they, uh-", he took a deep breath, seemingly to cool down his stuttering, "they look new and in compromise I wanted to get you another coffee for free, so, would you like one?" He quickly finished.

I have one good look at him, examining his face. His skinny nose bridge flowing into his perfectly shaped nose, his eye bags becoming more noticeable in his small smile, his bushy and shapely eyebrows, his full nude pink lips, and his messy middle part. Cute. I found myself start to stare and quickly snapped out of it. I didn't mean to- it's just that he's very easy to stare at. He ducked his head, gesturing to my unsaid answer. I panicked and stuttered a second, seeming like I was glitching or something. "Uh- I uh-" I did the same as him, taking a deep breath to chill my stuttering.

"Sure, I'd love a coffee. By the way, the name's Phuwin. Phuwin Tang."