Part 1: The starting.

A/N: Will contain spoilers for Ninjago season 9 hunted.

"woah!" Savanna, Ritchie and Ash said as they came out of the portal and hit the ground.

"What the fuck?" Savanna got up and shook her head, Ash and Ritchie soon followed.

They see a stone giant.

"What the fuckkkkkkkkkkk." Savanna said as the stone giant was about to crush them with it's foot.

"OH SHIT!!!!" Savanna, Ritchie and Ash yelled and they got up and ran and the Giant stone person slammed it's foot into the ground.

"Oh thank Arceus..." Savanna sighed in relief.

Then a car came and stopped.

The top of the car opened and a boy with blonde hair and brown eyes came out.

"Get in!" The boy said and Savanna, Ritchie and Ash got into the car and The boy closed the door and the car drove off.

"Where am I exactly?" Savanna asked.

"Ninjago city or that's what it used to be." The boy said.

"What's your names?"  Savanna asked.

"The name's Nya the master of water." Nya said, the person who was driving the car.

"My name is Lloyd, nice to meet you." Lloyd said and he and Savanna shook hands as Ash looked on in Jealously and Ritchie punched his arm.

"The name's Dareth the brown ninja." Dareth said and Savanna, Ash and Ritchie looked at each other, and then looked away from each other.

"Well might as well introduce each other." Savanna said "My name is Savanna."

"My name is Ash Ketchum from Pallet town!" Ash said.

"My name is Ritchie." Ritchie said.

"Nice to meet you three." Lloyd said.

"Nice to meet you three as well." Savanna said.

The car stopped.

"Alright come on let's go!" Nya said as everyone got out of the car, they went inside some secret base.

"Nya who's those three?" A robot said as she jumped off from her mech and walked over to them.

"This is Savanna, Ritchie and Ash Pixal." Nya said.

"Hey Pixal, nice to meet you." Savanna and Ritchie, and Ash said.

"You three aren't from here aren't you?" Pixal said.

"No... We came from a portal..." Savanna said.

"Then we ended up here nearly getting crushed by a giant stone person thing!"Ash said.

"Which was made by my father... Who's ruling Ninjago right now.... And wants me..." Lloyd said.

"He's your father?!" Savanna, Ash and Ritchie said.

"Yep... But.... He isn't the same man he used to be." Lloyd said.

Then One of Savanna's PokeBall shook and then opened and out came her Charizard who roared.

"Did you just make a dragon?" Lloyd asked.

"Nope... That thing is called a Pokemon." Savanna said.

"A Pokemon?" Everyone besides Ash and Ritchie asked.

A/N: So this fanfic's updates will be rather slow it depends on how I am feeling, anyway, Read and review!