Life has a way of making things difficult

Shila woke up groggy and confused. This wasn't her cell. All the sudden everything came back to her. She sat up in panic only to regret it.
She winces as her hips ached, but her neck ached to from the bite mark.
Right know is is alone, and was wondering how long she was asleep.
But then the bathroom door slid opened and that made Shila jump.
A female Galra walks out, she has dark purple hair flowed over her shoulders and was tucked behind her large wolf like furry ears. Revealing her slim light purple face with jagged lips and small fangs. And her eyes were completely yellow with no sclerae.sclerosis.
Shila covered herself  up with the fur blanket. As the other woman  turned towards her.
"Champion, your awake." She said, her voice was so gentle. "A bath is ready for you."
"Ok, umm..." Shila hesitated not sure of what to do with herself. "Who are you." Shila finally asked.
"My name is Yeyka, I am to act as your attendant."  Shila notice Yeyka doesn't wear armor, but a simple black trousers and a long black tunic.
"My attendant." Shila said confused,  having just woken up, she was trying to find out why she need a attendant.
Yeyka smiles at Shila, which surprised Shila.
"Why don't you have a bath. I'll help you clear your mind." Yeyka offered. Shila blinks in disbelief at her kindness.
Shila looks for her discarded tunic, from her previous.... night.
Shila has a little trouble on getting up, because her hips is a little bit sore.
But Yeyka was their to support and guide her to the bath.
Once she was their, Shila slipped into the warm water. Taking off her tunic, because Yeyka was a woman. She wasn't embarrassed as she was with Sendak.
Shila relax in the water, she looks at Yeyka.
"U-um.. Yeyka. I'm confused.. why do I an attendant when I'm a prisoner." Shila asked. Yeyka blinks at her,as if she asked an odd question.

"Since you are Commander Sendak's mate. You will need someone to help you to adapt to the Galra ways." Yeyka  explains.
"It's is not sure whether  you are pregnant or bot. But if you are , you will need of me to help you. Not to mention that Commander Sendak is very busy and won't always be around to protect you."
That explanation made sense,  but Shila couldn't wrap her head around the fact that she was expected to get pregnant.
Shila sighs, as she shucks in the water. She was feeling a little bit heavy, her abdomen anyway.
Shila didn't know that leaned her head in the end of the bath
"When you're finished with the bath, the druids would like to run some tests concerning your pregnancy." Yeyka informs.
Shila freezes herself and suddenly her prosthetic arm ached and bad memories flashes throughout her mind.
Shila tooks a deep breath and nodded, keeping herself together.

Shila was all dress up, from the clothes Yeyka brought to her. Two guards are waiting for them outside of Sendak's chambers. As they lead Shila and Yeyka to the druids, Haggar was with them.
They put Shila in some pod for some, scanning. Showing the state of her body,  Shila wants to questions the scans shows up on.
Yeyka was in the room, with them. That made Shila happy. She was the only nice Galra she has ever met.
"The results indicate that the Champion is indeed pregnant." One Druids told Haggar showing her the results. Shila wishes to read the results, but she couldn't read Galra.
Haggar turned to Yeyka. "You know your orders, fail and you will deal with dire consequences." The witch said, dismissing them. Yeyka someday unfazed by this words as she leads Shila away. Shila couldn't believe,  that she was actually pregnant. Early stages pregnant l, where anything could go wrong. But she had a feeling the druids weren't going to let that happen.
As she and Yeyka headed back to Sendak's chambers. The solider are guarding the doors outside.
Once Shila was inside she sits down on one of the fur covered armchairs. Her flash hand pushing her hair put of her face.
Yeyka was tidying up the bed, but saw Shila lost.
"You seem lost, Champion." Yeyka said.
"I.. it's just... I can't believe all this is real." The human said. "My home planet wasn't even aware that aliens existed until three months ago and know I'm pregnant with alien babies." She mumble. "It's overwhelming." Shila knew very little about galra and their culture.
"I understand how being exposed to a whole new reality must be difficult. " Yeyka said, before saying.
"I assumed you would be hungry." She did as she placed a tray of food beside Shila.
The human couldn't deny at that. As Shila began eating. Shila then asked Yeyka. "So do you know anything about Sendak's family."
Yeyka then said. "Commander Sendak's heritage is pure Galra. He was born on a ship. His parents are both solider. But his parents died when he was little. Emperor Zarkon trained him into the man he is today."
Yeyka as she talks about Sendak's, shila can tell Yeyka respect him.
By the time Shila was finished her food, she asked Yeyka.
"I guess I won't be fighting in the arena anymore."
"Certainly not." Yeyka said, which made Shila jump.
"You are carrying the Commander Sendak's young their is no way you would be allowed to be placed in such dangerous situations." Yeyka said, as Shila us all the sudden be treated like something worth procting.
"While you are still Champion, having proven the yourself. The fight will be continued with different gladiators." Yeyka said. That didn't  reassure Shila at all.
"Can you tell me how long are Galra pregnancies. In earth years." Shila asked. Yeyka, she nodded her head and checks it.
"Ok, ummm. Two earth years." Yeyka said. "What two years." Shila said in shocked.
Yeyka replied. "Yeah."
"Why is it that long." Shila said.
" I don't know it has always been that way." Yeyka said.
"But don't worry I will be here for you. This is my specialty afterall." Yeyka said, Shila smiles at her, and told them. "Thank you Yeyka." Yeyka smiles back and nodded.
Bit the the door opened making Yeyka in a standing position.
Shila saw Sendak entered and and he looks at Yeyka  and spoke.
"You are dismissed." Yeyka gave a low bow and took shila tray and left the without a word.
Ones she was gone, and the Door closed and Sendak went to stand in front of her. "Did you get examined by druids." He asked, Shila nodded. Sendak leaned forward both if his hands on the armrest of the chair. Making Shila sink backwards in the chair.
"The results." Sendak said, Shila was in silence in a little bit before she answered. "I'm pregnant." She mumbled.
Sendak smiles, and purrs as he reached towards the bit mark on her neck. And rubs it.
Shila relax at this, but then she snapped out her relax state and asked Sendak.
"What was that."
Sendak answer his mate question.
"Galra are born into four categories  Omega, Delta, Beta and Alpha and that mark it creates a bond between the twocalms you down. When I touch it."
"And your a Alpha." Shila said
"Yes." Sendak said.
"Oh, ok, and Yeyka told me I won't be fighting in the arena anymore." Shila said, Sendak gives out a grunt at that and nods his head.
"Who will fight in my place." Shila asked
"Why do you care." Sendak asked, shila takes a breath. "I have a request. Maybe don't let those who has no fighting experience fight in the arena." Shila said, Sendak looks at her and said. "Explain."
"Well the fight between you and Radvig. The audience like when the strongest ones to fight against each other." Shila explained.
Sendak was silent for a little bit before saying. "You just want to save lives, don't ulyou Champion." Sendak said before contacting. "However as the Champion and my mate I will consider the request." Shila sighs in relief at that.
And Sendak left and went back to the control senter.

Yeyka came back with a glass of water and the two talk.
"Yeyka I have a question." Shila said.
"Yeah." Yeyka asked.
"Do you think can you teach me about Galra." Shila asked.
Yeyka eyes brighten at that.
"I will."

After a few vargas later Sendak came back. And as he can see he saw Shila was in bed asleep and the servant  watching her. She bowed to him as he dismissed her, as Yeyka left the room.
Sendak watches as Shila sleeps. He hates to admitted it he's soften up on have a mate and Kits in the future.
And Sendak wanted to make sure his mate and Kits are protected and being treated properly.
Shila slowly blinks her eyes when she heard noise. She lazily lifted her head up. And saw Sendak sitting in one of the armchairs going through some logs on a screen.
Sendak's ear twitch when he heard Shila droped her head back on a pillow with a grunt.
His mate quickly went back asleep covered in thick Fur blankets.