012

————FAST FORWARD 2 MONTHS————
"Goodbye Roxto, you have done nothing but be kind to us." That was the last of it. We are now going back to the forest. Going back home. Home to my people, the plants, the vines, and to where it all started.

"All packed up my love?" Neteyam comes over to ask while putting the last of my stuff on txe'lan. I nod hoping on her and making the bond. I calm her down and pet her as she haven't been connected with me for a while.

"Lo'ak? You might want to tell Tsireya we are leaving now." I say pointing to a sobbing Tsireya. We made the decision to bring her along since Lo'ak and her decided to pursue their relationship. She would learn the way of the forest just as Lo'ak learned the way of the sea. We all wave goodbye and start to make our way back up into the sky. Oh how I've missed this feeling. Flying and soaring through the sky. The wind hitting my face, i smile at the familiar feeling. I look over to my right and see Neteyam was there, smiling right back at me. He would always make sure I was flying in the middle so id anything happened i would be protected by everyone. It's the Navi side walk rule.

————1 day later————

We finally reach the forest. The smell of the trees, the planets, the breeze just hits different. I walk over to Tsireya linking arms.

"Welcome to your new home." I say with a smile. She smiles back but I know she feels uncomfortable with the stares. Just how we felt when we arrived at the ocean. I turn my head back and see Mo'at. She was looking at me with a smile.

"MO'AT!!!" I say unlinking arms with Tsireya and running over to hug her. She hugs me back and we smile.

"You know Alyara, you and Neteyam are still up to be the next Tashìk and Ole'eyktan of the tribe." She says with a smirk. Hinting to if we have mated yet. I smile and grab Neteyams arm. Since we are still up to be the Ole'eyktan and Tashìk, we must tell the clan and announce we are mated. Neteyam looks confused as i hold his hand a smile.

"Attention!" Mo'at calls to the clan. Silencing their talking and cheers. I smile and hold our hands up.

"Neteyam and I are officially mated and are next in line to be Ole'eyktan and Tashìk!" I announce to the clan. Cheering erupts from the crowd. I look over to see Jake and Neytiri holding hands and on the brink of tears. I look at neteyam and he is already smiling down at me. All of a sudden i feel sick. Sick to my stomach like I'm about to throw up. The past 2 months I've been feeling sick and gaining weight a little to quickly.

"Mo'at can we talk?" I ask her. She nods and brings me into her hut.

'What's wrong yara?" She asks me very concerned. I hesitate.

"Can we do a pregnancy test please? " i ask cowardly. She looks at me shocked at first. Then smiles.

"Lay down." She says while making the bed comfortable.

————20 MINUTES LATER————

"Mo'at I'm nervous. Just tell me." I say practically biting my finger nails. She looks at me. Blank face.

"Yara, you are...." She says suspiciously,

"Mo'at dont do this to me please!" I beg. She smiles.

"You are 2 months pregnant Yara." She says while a huge smile on her face. I raise my hand to my mouth and get up to hug her.
I run our of the hut and run to the Sully hut. I enter with Mo'at slowly following behind me. Everyone was eating and looked over at us confused. We look at eachother and smile. At the same time we blurt it out.

"IM PREGNANT!"

————
HELLA SHORT CHAPTER!!!!!!!! Srry stinks!!!