Diana

((Diana's POV))
Anxiety's tides rise once again. Oh god. "Ring! Ring!" buzzes the school bell. Whilst trying to block the obnoxiously loud noise, I attempt reading my new timetable. New school, new environment, new faces... same old ache in my chest. I can feel all their eyes on me, piercing holes my skin.

"What do I have now? Wait, what day is it again?" I mumble to myself under a long, drawing breath. "It's Wednesday, the 7th of September, 1994", I hear an abrupt voice come breathing on my neck.

I freeze. Fuck.

I rigidly turn around to see a man with so much breathtaking dimension. I choke up. "I-I-um... thanks", I stutter. A weak smile sneaks across his lips for a glimpse. His charismatic, emerald eyes are capturing. I close mine, cringing as his meet mine. "Hi. I'm Diana", I introduce myself shyly, "Hey, call me Billie Joe", he follows in a collected tone.

Billie Joe, such a simple name for someone so in depth looking.

"Anyway, you have Social Studies with Mrs. Heelie, that's just two doors on the left on the top floor, better hurry up. She'll lose it if you're late."
"Thank you, Billie". He smiles over-enthusiastically, then turns subtly, heading off down the crowded hall and seeming to come into contact with two other guys before I hazily head the directed route.

((Billie's POV))
"Where were you, man?", questions Mike.
"I was just showing a new girl where her class was", I explain kinda aloofly. Mike smirks at Tre. "Is she hot?", Tre blurts out. Mike elbows him in the ribs.

The question is enough to break my train of thought.
I shrug with a light blush falling over my cheeks.
Mike & Tre flash a look at each other once more before signally to head to English.

Once we reached the classroom, I slump myself behind a desk in the second last row and started to daydream.

She's so gorgeous. Her rich, dark brunette hair compliments her pale, lightly freckled complexion so nicely. Oh god, what am I thinking? Was she wearing a The Cure shirt too? That's cool. Wait, Bille Joe, ugh. Just stop while you're ahead, buddy.

((Diana's POV))
I don't even care about all the eyes I feel in me, judging me because oh goodness, if anyone ever gave me butterflies never has it been like Billie Joe. His skin was cast in virgin snow by winter moonlight centuries ago. Diana, y'know he's just gonna leave, if he even has the chance to. I doubt he'll even fancy you.