Smut test

Might have spelling mistakes

3rd person pov

Sakusa was feeling kinda horny right when a certain blonde entered his office...

Atsumu entered  with a stack of papers in hand. "Where would you like me to put these sir?" Atsumu asked. "Right there is fine." He replied, pointing to a certain stack of papers.

After Atsumu placed the papers Sakusa had an idea.

He purposely dropped a pen on the ground. "Can you get that for me? " he asked. "Of course" atsumu replied bending down to pick up the pen. Sakusa bit his lip admiring the perfect view displayed in front of him.

Atsumu got up giving Sakusa the pen, "Here you go sir!" He exclaimed giving him the pen that he 'dropped'. "Thank you." He replied.

Just as Atsumu was about to exit the room Sakusa walked up to him and grabbed his wrist. Atsumu turned his head to look at his boss with a confused look on his face. "Is something the matter sir?" He questioned. Without answering, Sakusa basically dragged Atsumu over to his desk.He then bent him over his ass sticking out.

"Actually there is something that has been bothering me for some time now Miya." He said, a bit of list laced in his voice.

Atsumu had shade of light pink dusted across his cheeks as his boss suddenly leaned over whispering in his ear, "I'm feeling a bit horny right now and you entered my office at the perfect time~"

Atsumu was blushing mess but, feeling a bit bold "I'll happily fulfill all of your desires sir~" he said.

"Hmm is that so~" Sakusa replied easing himself off of atsumu and un buckling his belt a sly smirk displayed across his face"

-------------------

"A-ahh" "Mnghhh~"Atsumu moaned as he was being mercilessly dicked down by his boss.

His hands were bound behind his back with a tie as Sakusa rammed inside of him without giving him a second to think about what was going on.

Sakusa's hands were placed firmly on his waist as he thrusted non stop. Atsumu was a moaning mess, his mind turned to mush as his boss pounded him to the point of no return. He was drooling some tears streaming down his face as countless sounds escaped his mouth. He probably couldn't even hold them in if he wanted to.

"Are you enjoying this, Miya?" Sakusa questioned not even sure the other could reply he looked like was in another dimension.

"Y-Yes Ngh S-ir Ha-agh" he managed to choke out a reply as his vision was clouded by lust.

After what felt like hours- but was probably only a couple minutes Atsumu came with a quite loud moan. But Sakusa kept going was close, very close.

After a couple seconds his thrusts got sloppy as he released his warm seed inside of Atsumu, painting his insides.

He pulled out as it started to dribble out oh Atsumu's hole. Atsumu was SPENT he couldn't contemplate anything that was happening he just knew he just had the best experience in his life. Being mercilessly pounded by his super hot boss.

Sakusa being the nice person he is cleaned up both him and Atsumu and rested him on the couch that was in his office. Atsumu fallen asleep not to long after Sakusa pulled out.

He then fixed himself and went back to doing his work as he waited  for Atsu to wake up so he could drop him home.

-----------------------------------

End
     578 words