Wilton Bland

First day of spring break and its worse than summer. My parents dragged my ass all the way to mars instead of Hilton Grand Hotel. Ohh my sweet Hilton, how I miss you so. I angerly look out the window of the space shuttle while Choke by IDKHBTFM blasted in my airpods. This is worse than the time my Step Mommy sold me off to One Direction. I hated Simon Cowell because he hated me. 

I try to hold on tightly to my 2012 Special Edition Shrek 2 T-shirt that I bought off of hot Topic for 45 US dollars. Step Mommy looks at me disapprovingly. Her three chins swing side by side as she shakes her head and crosses her fat little T-rex arms. God I hate that bitch. 

We finally arrive on mars and approach DisneyLand resort Mars 2023 Official. NOTHING like my beloved Hilton Grand Hotel. The deranged mouse looks upon all in it's wake, knowing it will conquer every living and non living being on this planet. But I am not looking at the diseased rat in red ugly pants he probably found in clearance.. I am looking past him in violent shock.

  no... it can't be..  

I stare at the building behind him, tall and beautiful and defeated in its bolded words "Hilton Grand Hotel" with an official Disney watermark right under it.

... no 

I turn to turn off my edgy emo rawr XD music but notice that the stupid ass blue ass sonic the hedgehog lookin ass stamp on my hand is also the Disney watermark. I have just watermarked you guys. For the 7th time in my life, I've been sold off to something that is not Hilton Grand Hotel. Goddamn this. Look at that shit, its on my HAND. 

hell.. NO.. goddamn it

I've been sold to Disney. That rat probably is carrying the bubonic plague and now it owns me. I could be sitting in a grand hotel lobby that is as luxurious as my father's asshole, but no because I have to now live with a stupid mouse that has dating the same bitch for over a 100 years. MF gets no play. But me? I get play. With my gorgeous Hilton Grand Hotel. But you know what? It wont be so bad, I guess... 

I've been sold to Disney... with the love of my life, Hilton Grand DisneyLand 2023 Official Hotel. 

Fuck this shit, I hate it here. 

Authors note: this is not AI generated. This is the bullshit that came from the pits of both my best friend and my own brain cells. #authetichumaninsanity 

I can not apologies or even comprehend apologizing because I am so tired of all the shit I see on the internet that I would rather add to the problem. Now if you excuse me and my bestie, and you will, we are going to throw eggs at the unborn fetuses in the Hospitals. Horrible Day to you all.