Prologue

Running......Y/N was in front of a cliff with arrows and swords embedded into his back. In his hand was his sword while his other hand was clutching his crown that has an orange eye on it.

???: "That's far enough!"

Y/N turned around and looked back at his brother. Andrias glared at his brother with his laser sword in hand. It started to rain hard as they too stared into each other's eyes.

Y/N: "What? That thing is not going to control me anymore! They are not our ancestors or father anymore! Don't you see what you are doing?!"

Andrias: "I am gathering resources!"

Y/N: "You are terraforming-no, destroying the very thing we both swore to protect! You have allowed villages to be overrun with creatures and Leif's and Barrel's people! You made Frogs, Toads, and Newts be at war with each other-"

Andrias: "SHUT UP!!!"

Andrias charged straight toward Y/N and slashed his sword down across his torso. He fell to one knee and clutched onto the wound. He looked back at Andrias who looked confused until he saw blood dripping off his sword. He then felt a sharp pain in his chest and saw Y/N stabbing him in the chest before falling off the cliff. A bright light enveloped him before he hit the ground.
.
.
.
.
.
*5 months later *

An alarm clock started to ring when it hit 5:00 am. A large dark blue hand tried to hit it but kept missing. A groan was heard along with a whine.
The room consisted of two dressers. One was normal size while the other was massive. There were photos of two figures having the time of their lives with a calendar that has a date circled with the word 'Wedding' on it.

???: "Turn it off...."

???2: "I'm *yawns* trying."

The hand made a fist and then punched the clock. The hand went back to the bed and held someone close to them. There was a moment of silence until the clock went off again. The two in bed groaned and sat up. On the left was a woman with dark brown hair and light wrinkles around her eyes.

Next to her was a large anthropomorphic newt with dark blue scales. His beard and hair were long and braided with his chest and back covered in scars. The most noticeable part was that the two both had wedding rings.

The two yawned simultaneously and got out of their large bed and did their morning stretches with the newt getting a cramp near the end with the human giggling. They finished their shower and got dressed.

She was wearing a purple-blue sweater, a pair of light color jeans, and a pair of greenish-yellow earrings. She has a golden wedding ring on her left ring finger. The newt was wearing a white shirt with the top buttons open. He was wearing brown cargo shorts and grey socks that had stars on them. On his right hand was a bracelet with a wedding ring on his right ring finger.

They went to the kitchen with the newt trying not to break anything. The newt took out a can of tuna and a bowl of milk and placed them beside the counter. A cat walked up to the newt and rubbed her body against his leg. The newt smiled and gently rubbed her back.

???: "Morning to you too, Domino."

A middle-aged man walked into the kitchen as well. He was wearing a yellow polo shirt with red stripes having a blue shield-like symbol at the heart area as well as a 3 at the back of his shirt, a pair of blue jeans, and a pair of white socks at home while wearing a pair of brown sandals when not at home.

???: "Morning Oum, morning Y/N."

Oum: "Morning Phumra."

Y/N: "Coffee?"