Episode 14- Mission Four

Brothers Pov

"She actually listened to us this time," Felix said. "I don't know if that's a bad thing or a good thing.". Yeonjun, Changbin, Jimin, and Kai exchanged worried glances. It didn't go unnoticed though "What?" Soobin asked "Um she was supposed to be here." Yeonjun said "What do you mean she was supposed to be?" Jin asked "Well ummm she was supposed to cut us loose so we could continue the mission." Jimin said "So what you're saying is that she is somewhere right now safe right?" they looked at each other again "Um theoretically." Kai said, "No theoretically! Where is she!" Namjoon yelled "Oh don't yell at them they had no idea we were tracking her and planning on kidnapping her all along." a female voice rang through the area they were standing in. "If that's who I think it is. You all better leave." Bangchan said "Oh no we aren't going anywhere. After all the game has just begun."

Mins Pov

"Wake up!" I opened my eyes to the blinding light "Now that you're awake let the games begin." I looked around the room I was in and couldn't make out faces yet, just that it was mostly men and that I was tied to a chair. "Welcome back to life. Now I have this new serium I want to try mind if your my tester?" I looked at him "No!" I said trying to get loose "Oh sorry you don't get a choice. Oh and I have a new freezer I want to try!" he looked at me "Your insane!" he nodded "Yes I am. Wait you don't even know me!" "I don't need to." I said. "Stop stalling. Lets try this." he took a needle out a case that one of his men was holding "Okay now lets start." "Hey wait I want to be here for my daughters down fall." I looked at the voice 'Well shit.' I tried a bit harder to get loose "Well would you like to do the honours then?" the man said handing the needle to my dad. "Thank you Mark." he took a step closer "Mark?!?! You look... different." "Hey you all nearly killed me so ya I look different I had to hide. Can you knock her out now please!" Mark said frustrated "Well this will be fun." he put the needle into my skin I winced in pain "There how long till it works?" "Oh it should work....." everything started to get burry and started to spin. I tried to keep my head up but it fell. I couldn't hear or move but some of my vision came back. They untied me and put me in a body bag gaged and hands tied. The last thing I remember before they zipped it up was my dad grabbing my necklace.

Now your probably wondering how I got into this mess. Well I was out waiting to help my brothers escape when someone snuck up behind me. This was there spot for the next mission. Anyway I was waiting when someone tried to knock me out. I stopped them before they could, but I didn't see the person behind them with the gun. They fired and it must have been a tranquilizer dart because it knock me out. Only a few of my brothers knew was was here but now I just hope they find me in time.

Brothers Pov

Speakers came on and we looked around "Welcome to the party. Now let me just say it's been a fantastic day." We looked at each other with worried looks. "Now all you have to do is find your sister. Ya know before she freezes." anger filled there bodys. "Let's go find her." Bangchan said walking away followed by everyone else. They went to all the docs that were in the area surrounding them. They looked for 20 minutes before the speakers came back on "Wrong place dummies." they knew what he meant so they ran up to the warehouses "Why didn't we check her first?" Yeonjun asked. They ran in and saw three big containers "Oh good you all made it can you get them open though? She is running out of time."   

We finally got the door to the freezer unlocked but when we opened it there was nothing "Oops wrong one. I sure hope the last one has her in it. She running out of time." we ran to the other end of the room "Ten seconds" Hwang said. We got the door open a second before the clock ran out. Inside were lot and lots of body bags "Spread out!" Namjoon said as everyone looked in the body bags but they where all empty. "There's no one in here Namjoon." at that moment a bang was heard "Where did it come from?" it hit again this time weaker "Find it." they looked and looked "Well times up for her." they looked at the door to see guards surrounding them. "We cant just let them win she is your sister isn't she?" Hwang yelled. Some of them looked down and they saw Jimin run up to a spot on the floor. Changbin, Tae, Jungkook and Kai followed. "Get them away." the rest knew immediately "Protect them while they open it." gun shot rang through the confined space "TAKE IT OUT THERE!" Changbin yelled as the fight moved out to the open area. The fight was won in a matter of minutes.

Everyone ran back in as they finally had the right code to open the door. It opened revealing another body bag, this one had something inside it. They opened it to see Min in only a tank top and shorts. Her hands where tided and she was gaged "They..." Hwang said but before he could finish Min eyes opened and she looked around "Hold on Min." Jimin said removing the gag and rope from her hands. As he had it in his hands he noticed something "Yoongi look at this for me." Yoongi took it in his hands as they took the bag out "There's blood on it." they all turned to him but turned back when Beomgyu said "Her arm" they looked to find a big cut down her arm. They took her out of the freezer and into a warm spot. Jin and Kai examined her as she started to move trying to sit up "No Min stay down." Kai said gently. She wasn't listening "Min please." she shook her head "What happened Min tell us." she looked at them and fainted again "Her body cant handle it." Jin said "We have to get her home." Han said worried "No, no, no you can't take her with you. She will stay here with me." they all looked at the voice "You!" Beomgyu said standing in front of Min. "Ah my children all in one place. Well sense your here I would like to get to know you all a little better." he took out Mins necklace. Mins body seemed to get out of its shock because she sat up and tried to stand up "Ah I see you want this back? Come get. Oh wait you cant your body has suffered to much today hasn't it Sugar Cube?" Mins facial expresion changed no one could tell all they knew she wasn't happy.

No Ones Pov

Someone fired a shot, no one knew who fired but it hit Soobin in the arm "SOOBIN!" Yeonjun yelled running up to his brother. People surrounded them "There from other mafias." Bangchan said as they got closer to now protect Soobin who was shot in the arm, Jin who was putting a bandage on his arm and Min who was planning something when she got her strength back.

It only took ten minutes for the force of the mafias to come down in them. They were all tied up (again) but this time with no escape. Min was knocked out dragged away with Jungkook, Felix and Taehyun. "Now that they are taken care of you all don't have people here to destroy me in ten seconds." there dad circled them "Why choose to go against me? And who is this?" "We went against you because you killed out mom!" I.N yelled "No need to shout. Mark get the ship ready we leave with the four we have the others kill them." he started to walk away as Hwang yelled "So your just going to kill your family just like that?" "Who are you?" there dad yelled "You answer my question! Why kill them!?" there dad walked up to him and kneeled in front of him "Well when your family betrays you over someone who never meant anything to anyone then we can talk. Also answer my questions when I talk to you." he walked away.

As he turned around to say something to them an object came huddling at him "Hi father? Miss me?" he looked at the voice but he found all of his men tided up instead "Now I don't particularly agree with what you said about mom. So I think you need to apologize for it." he looked at the doors where a girl who looked sixteen to seventeen stood "Now I think you have to give me something." she said as she stood up and walked back and forth. "H-how are you still alive?" she walked up to everyone "Well when some of your brothers know medical stuff and educate the others than nothing is impossible. And plus you out us in a room full of medical supplies. Not a smart move." She stood in the middle of the room arms crossed "Well I would say bye but I have had enough of you for a lifetime." She looked behind him as saw her brothers where done with there part of the plan and all of them where outside. 

She put her mask on and shot at the mechanism that was keeping the doors open. "It's my turn to fight him sorry." she said as they banged on the door when it closed "They don't sound happy." "They will get over it." she walked up to her father as she embraced him in a hug "I missed you sooooo much father dearest." she said "I will crush you." he said "I will take that." she said as she took her necklace out of his back pocket and taking her knife and stabbing him in the gut. "Let me remind you. I am not the sweet innocent girl anymore." she twisted the knife as he fell "And I will not stand people like you hurting my family. So goodbye." she let him drop to the ground "I would kill you now but I want you to know how mom felt. She backed away, as she did Mark grabbed her from behind and put her in a headlock "You both will pay." he took out his knife and tried to stab her "No not today." she kicked him back enough the escape. "Okay time to blow this joint." she ran out of a side door away from her brothers to avoid being scolded by them and as she did she pressed the detonate button as it went up in flames she watched "Good reddens" she said quietly to herself. She turned around to leave when two people grabbed her.

---------------------

I hope you all enjoyed that episode!!! 💜❤️💙