Lloyd X Reader ~ Ninjago Fanfiction ~ Part 4

"-ke up! Wake up!"

You wake up on a soft bed and feel Lloyd holding you and begging you to wake up but your eyelids will not budge.

"Stupid, lazy girl!" You hear Kai's voice.

"KAI!" You hear the sound of Lloyd shoving Kai.

"OWW!" Kai winces.

"Ha-ha!" Jay says.

You can imagine Kai glaring at Jay.

"Is she okay?" Cole asks.

Gee, they acting like your their sister and you just died or something!

"There is a heart beat! She is not dead!" Zane says.

You hear Lloyd quietly whisper:

"Thank the Spinjitzu Master!"

The others hadn't seemed to notice.

The bed is so soft that you don't want to get off but you don't want Ll- the ninja to worry so with all your might you open your eyes to see Lloyd smiling down at you and the others in the background. The room your in is green and gold. OH CRAP YOUR IN LLOYD'S ROOM!

"I-I'm sorry!" You say as Lloyd helps you sit up.

"It isn't your fault for fainting!" Lloyd replies.

"I didn't want to make you worry." You say.

"I worry about everyone. It's my duty to protect them. So don't apologies.

You blush feeling like you said something stupid.

"1st conversation and she already has 0% chance with Lloyd!" Kai says who is leaning against the wall at the far end of the room.

You blush even more and Lloyd glares at Kai.

"Kai, cool it!" Lloyd snaps and Kai rolls his eyes.

Lloyd turns back to you and takes your hand.

"I'm sorry about Kai!" He says.

"Not your fault!" You reply.

"OWNED!" Jay says.

Lloyd laughs and leads you into a spare room saying you can stay for a while. You hear Lloyd raging at Kai in the other room and laugh.

Later at night you find that you can sleep and go onto the deck. You are sitting there when you hear a voice behind you that startles you.

"What are you doing?" It is Kai.

"I couldn't sleep so I came up here. Sorry if I startled you!" Kai walks back to his room, not taking his eyes off you.

You sigh and turn around to see Lloyd.

"AAH!" He scared you!

"Sorry, didn't mean to scare you!" Lloyd says.

"I was just worried."

"I'm fine! I just can't sleep! You can't either?" You ask.

"I never sleep. I sneak out and look to see if they are any dangers." Lloyd replies.

Poor thing. You couldn't imagine 0hours of sleep.

You and Lloyd chat and look at the constellations and just for a moment, nothing else exists to you, just you and Lloyd. You wonder if Lloyd feels the same and catch him smiling in your direction. You blush and smile back causing him to blush too. You both giggle and sit under the stars for a while longer.

However, little did you 2 know, someone was watching you. Who could it be?