001

Idiots DNI.

TW ! USAGE OF PROFANITIES

.˳⁺⁎˚ ꒰ఎ ★ ໒꒱ ˚⁎⁺˳ .

"Hey, have you heard?" A girl asked, looking at her friend; she was clad in a cream dress rimmed with brown lines and short sleeves-her school uniform. Looking up from the magazine she was currently reading, her friend sighed, "Oh dear, is it another one of your rumors again? Alright, what is it this time?"

     "You can expect nothing less from me! Well, it's the 'Flower Girl'." The girl chirped, clearly pretty excited about whatever she was about to convey to her friend, as one could notice by how furiously her leg was bobbing up and down—a habit she'd had since her elementary school years.

     Pushing back her glasses with her finger, the other girl threw her head back on the bench they were sitting on and groaned in annoyance, "Quit the suspense, please; who is that?" The girl wore a half-irked smile, as she just wanted her friend to be done. She knew better than anyone that whenever her friend was interested in something, she'd never shut up about it for at least a month.

     "Well, they say that if you manage to summon her-or simply get her blessings-then you'll be blessed with abundant luck for a long, loooong time!" Her friend exclaimed, emphasizing the 'long' part, spreading her arms above her head. She snickered in amusement at her friend's childish elation but donned a poker face simply to mess with her.

     Continuing her uninterested façade, she didn't respond to her friend and flipped the page of her magazine, reaching the fashion section.

     "Mi-chan..!" The other girl whined, shaking her friend relentlessly by the shoulders to gain her attention, but her efforts were in vain. "Come on.. Aren't you at least a bit curious about it? They say she's really famous during exam seasons and Valentine's Day!" Noticing that her friend still ignored her, she pouted, turned away with a big huff, and mumbled, "A lot of people successfully asked their crushes out after summoning her.."

     Hearing that, the other girl's head whipped around to face her friend at the speed of light.

     Grabbing onto her friend's shoulders tightly, she looked at her with a serious expression. "Fujita Mai, are you serious right now?" she asked. Knowing she'd succeeded in getting her friend's attention, the girl—Fujita Mai—responded pretentiously, "Mhm! Sooo.." she dragged the 'o' out as she looked at her friend with a persuading gaze.

     Sighing in defeat, the other girl responded with a smile, "Alright, alright, I know what you want. When do we hit her up?"

     "Hold your horses; I'm not done yet. As they say, everything comes with a price, and great things come with a hefty toll." Mai started, placing her index finger on her friend's forehead as she spoke. She sounded like some important figure in a fantasy world, warning the heroes of the dangers lurking around. "They say she's really picky, and if you mess up the summoning ritual even the slightest, you'll be cursed with bad luck for your entire school years!" Seriousness dripped from her tone.