─────────── 𝟎𝟎𝟓

Making food didn't come easy for Amalia and Angel. Something horrible always went wrong, so when they decided to make spaghetti bolognaise... everything that could potentially go wrong did go wrong. Starting off with the spaghetti burning, then they didn't have enough meat for the bolognaise, and finally after they had finished making what they could with what was left, they dropped it all over the floor. Unfortunate, right?

Amalia, and Angel had decided they had enough of bad luck happening, therefore they made one thing that they knew would and could (hopefully) never go wrong. A pot noodle, it may be unhealthy to eat, but to them it was heaven on earth. After eating, Amalia and angel had both thought that it wasn't their day and chose to have an early night.

Angel had fallen asleep first, and with doing so she had taken most of the large, fluffy duvet with her, leaving Amalia on the edge of the bed feeling cold. Amalia, didn't mind it though; she always woke up in the middle of the night desperate for some cold air, and water. As much as Amalia would love to fall asleep early, having insomnia didn't come in handy. Amalia, decided to watch a show she so deeply fell in love with, Friends. What wasn't there to love about it? You have romance, comedy, heartbreak, and the cast is gorgeous... so that's a plus!

It was around 1am in the morning when Amalia had started to fall sleepy, she had finished 4 episodes of friends, and had just started to watch the episode where everyone finds out about Monica and Chandler's relationship. Deciding she felt too fatigued to stay awake and watch it, Amalia switched off the tv, and began to close her eyes. As she was about to fall asleep, she received a message from someone who she would least expect it from. Amalia clicked onto the message and you can definitely say she definitely didn't fall asleep soon after.

──────────────────

☆彡

──────────────────

𝐜𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐚𝐧 🧸

𝐜𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐚𝐧 🧸
hi amalia 😊

𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐚 🐻
hiya christian!!!

𝐜𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐚𝐧 🧸
i was just wondering what you and angel had chose to make for food

𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐚 🐻
at 1am in the morning...

𝐜𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐚𝐧 🧸
okay you caught me 😭
i couldn't sleep so i texted mason and everyone but they didn't respond, which led me to think they were asleep, and then i thought of texting you... is that okay?

𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐚 🐻
oh okay!!!!
of course its alright, you're so sweet

𝐜𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐚𝐧 🧸
to be fair i didn't think you would respond 
WAIT
WAIT A SECOND
ITS 1AM WHY ARE YOU UP???

𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐚 🐻
LMAO YOURE ADORABLE
i've got insomnia, so falling asleep doesn't come easy for me :(
have u got insomnia? it's quite a personal question, so if it makes you uncomfortable you don't have to answer it!

𝐜𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐚𝐧 🧸
no it's okay! well i can't fall asleep EVER because i have horrible, gut wrenching nightmares so you could say i have insomnia, but i'm not sure!