𝘉𝘦𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘈 𝘚𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘯 (𝘊𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳)

[in court]

tamaki: *whispering to kyoya*

kyoya: this has nothing to do with the case.

tamaki: please just ask

kyoya: *sighs and looks at haruhi who is the judge* do you think he's cute? be honest.

~~~

kyoya: can someone pass me my glasses?

mori: *picking it up by the lenses* here.

~~~

hikaru: the saying "beauty sleep" is such bullshit. i get 12 hours of sleep and i still look like shit.

tamaki: *applying face mask* not everyone can be as pretty as me, sorry hikaru.

y/n: *walks in the room* hey have you guys seen my-

tamaki: no, get you and your fucking effortless beauty out.

~~~

honey: we're so in sync! we finish each others....

mori: ...

honey: ...sssssssss-

mori: -ssssssomebody once told me-

~~~

tamaki: kyoya, we're gonna go get ramen! wanna come?

kyoya: no.

tamaki: y/n's coming

kyoya: who's driving?

~~~

y/n: i'm going to eat this entire jar of salsa and no one is going to stop me

kyoya: y/n.

y/n: one person is going to stop me

~~~

honey: *tries to give an uplifting speech*

mori: please clap

~~~

BEHIND A SCREEN CHARACTERS AT A COMMUNITY POOL

kaoru: meditating at the bottom of the pool. probably dunks hikaru down or tries to scare honey with a shark fin hat. he makes sure y/n and haruhi are comfortable.

mori: disappointed father. constantly has to make sure kaoru is not actually dead and has to stop him from scaring honey. probably squirts a water gun at tamaki and say it was an "accident."

tamaki: pretends to drown so haruhi can save him. makes sure to bump y/n into kyoya at least two times. freaks out when he sees haruhi in a bathing suit. says something like "the commoners pool is really small!" when he first arrives.

haruhi: gets a big man to save tamaki and slays that bathing suit. the most logical one there and hangs out with y/n outside the pool. says "rich people are weird" after she sees tamaki examine the pool water for bacteria.

hikaru: CHAOS. this man is STEALING CHILDREN and teaching them bad words. "say 'mother fucking bitch ass hoe'." is making kissy lips at y/n and kyoya and pushes them in the pool sometimes. he also makes girls swoon with his brother so they don't get kicked out.

honey: someone help this poor boy. he keeps getting scared of the shark fin and even k.o.ed the shit out of kaoru for following him out the water with it. old women like to pinch his cheeks and the lifeguards kept an extra eye on him. runs to y/n every time he gets made fun of for making usa-chan swim. FLOATIES.