chapter nineteen

"and then I had to wrangle the family's hog back into it's pen."

Striker boosted, puffing out his chest as moxxie rolled his eyes.

"Ain't a hog to big for you?"

Moxxie piped up, watching as striker nodded.

"Well, yes. It was big and it was hard but it was also fun."

Moxxie grumbled, narrowing his eyes at striker as his mother took his plate that still had the cut up steak that now was torn into little tiny pieces.

"That's so cool."

You spoke, giving your mother your plate as striker puffed his chest out, eyes closed and tail up in the air.

"Yeah, I know."

He boosted, looking down at his hand a smug grin on his face as he flicked a small green pea at moxxie.

Moxxie groaned, his head falling into the table as an onslaught of peas hit him. How the adults didn't notice was beyond him, and how you just let it happened just irritated him more.

"How about you kids go play in moxxie's and y/n's room."

Said crimson who was dabbing his mouth clean. Moxxie groaned louder as you eagerly led him to your shared room. Leaving moxxie to shuffle behind unhappily.

Blitzø peeked up into your bedroom, the room was empty, perfect.

Pulling one leg up he shoved himself into the room landing hard on the floor. You really needed to get a carpet put down.

Standing up he dusted himself off, unaware of the looming shadow behind him.

"Hello, blitzø."

Word count 260
Sorry that this chapter was short.