Where they like to kiss you: girls preference

Josie:
Your lips. They're very soft and soothing. She loves kissing you. It makes her feel butterflies in her stomach all over again.

Veronica:
Your neck. She loves your neck and kisses it anytime she felt like it. She loved being the dominant one.

Betty:
Your cheek. She loves seeing you blush. It makes her happy and she thinks you're even cuter when you blush.

Cheryl:
Everywhere. She did not give a fuck where you were. She'd make out with you any time she felt like it.  She loved to be in control. But she finds it hot when you're in control.

Toni:
Neck, mostly everywhere. She is always horny as fuck. She takes you in the bathroom. She loves having make out sessions with you.

Donna:
Anywhere. She loves being dominant. She wants everyone to know that you're hers and hers alone. She gets very jealous and possessive as well. That it's scary.

Midge:
Your hands. She finds them endearing and enchanting. She loves you so much. She'd do anything for you.

Valerie:
Your lips. They are so soft and she can't get enough of them. She loves kissing you. And she won't stop.

Tabitha:
Your hands, your cheeks. Anywhere. But when you're in public, it's either your hands or cheeks or lips. She loves you and would do anything for you. And you loved her.

A/n: hopefully I didn't forget anyone. Hope you enjoyed this. Total words: 241.