Part 2: Arriving not-UFO

12:11 AM 

The Yesmen (except Alan, who decided to sacrifice his sleep and steer for the nightshift) have all decided to set up sleeping bags in the upper deck of the starship. 

3:09 AM 

Since they're so close together, they end up tossing and turning on top of each other's legs. Chris briefly wakes up and adjusts himself. 

7:26 AM 

Alan announces, "Two more hours, y'all. Two more hours till we're there!" 

All of the Yesmen have woken up and are now straightening up their upstairs cabin. Unbeknownst to them, Alan had ordered MantiMeat breakfast meals after a fuel pitstop somewhere near the chief Tarkus habitats. 

Rick decides to check downstairs for something, and saw the breakfast meals. "Who ordered this?" he wondered. 

"I did, for all of you up there. I ordered the whole breakfast menu at MantiMeat," Alan replied. 

"WhatMeat?" Rick wondered. 

"MantiMeat. Everything on their menu is made from the meat of bloodthirsty manticores," Alan answered. "I might have seen a guy working in the drive-thru who looked a little like Keith Emerson, but then again I must have been seeing things." 

Rick carried the hefty breakfast meals up to the top deck, where he is met by wide-eyed stares and grins from the others. 

"MantiMeat?" Jon pointed out, "Where did you get that, Rick?" 

"I didn't," Rick asserted. 

"Then who did?" 

"Who do you think?" Rick sneered, prompting Jon to figure out Alan had ordered everything but the kitchen sink. 

"Carlito!" [Carl Palmer, of ELP and Asia] 

"Carl isn't even here!" 

"Carl is the only person I know who knows about MantiMeat!" 

"Let's stop the jabbering and get to the eating," Trevor interjected. And that they did. 

"So who wants the pancake and sausage meal?" Rick announced. Everyone called dibs. Tony grabbed for it and began to cut up pieces for everyone. "Okay..." Steve continued, "Who wants the hash browns?" "Me...." Bill whispered. 

9:09 AM 

The caravan finally lands on the western edge of the Khatru. Alan decides to park it a few blocks away from the City of Love, so that the Yesmen could become familiar with the tundra-like climate a little bit. 

9:30 AM 

The Yesmen finally leave the starship. None of them had seen the Siberian Khatru before, but they imagined there were sights they could take advantage of. "Are those fish?! Chris! Look!" Jon noticed, in reference to the shape of the clouds. He blushed in awe at the beautiful cloud formations below and above him. He admired the color of the sun as it shone off the clouds. He even saw the stars. And, naturally, he gestured the others to take it in as well. 

Trevor started to tear up. "It's....so.....beautiful....." he whimpered. "What were we here for aga-" Tony began to ask, but he too was drawn in by the celestial beauty of the sky. Even the more rigid personalities in Steve and Bill were attracted by the beautiful, pink heaven above them. Fortunately, Chris had not forgotten of the reason for their visit. He asked the assembled crew, "So...do any of you want to see this city of love?"