The boy who called the wind

The sun was setting in Monstadt; that means it was time to tidy up and head home from work.
As you were tidying up, you noticed someone with bright yellow hair and a cute little ahoge walking towards you, while carrying what seems to be a basket full of different types of flowers known to Monstadt. "Hello, may I help you?" As you said that, the boy blushed a little, "Ah...yes...uh...Hello, I'm Mika; and I....was passing by when I saw you..., and well this may be a little awkward since we just met...I..uh..um, here."

Mika then quickly handed you the basket and quickly dashed off in an instant, you laughed and after a few minutes (like 3 minutes) you decided to get back to what you were doing pryer to the encounter. When you got home, you were greeted by the aroma of a deliciously cooked home meal from the kitchen. "Hello mom, Im home!"
Your mother smiled and told you to get ready for dinner, and as she said, you quickly dashed toward your room to get changed, and then the bathroom to wash your hands off. After dinner you decided to read a bit before falling to sleep, in the dream: you met Mika again, but this time he decided to give you pastries instead of flowers, stating that your hard work deserved nothing but praise, and stated something else, but before you could figure out what he said.....Your alarm goes off; stating that work was about to begin.

You decided to get to work early this time to get everything set up and maybe see if Mika might come again, to be honest, you haven't even thanked him for the flowers the other day. After a few hours when Monstadt was starting to get bustling, you for the second time see Mika in the crowd, but this time he brought wine (made with freshly picked grapes :) .
"Uh..Hi again, I hope you don't mind but I wanted to bring you a wine bottle as a gift, Oh...but you don't have to drink it if you don't want to, you can sell it for some more mora....if you want to that is...I don't mind..."

"Thank you Mika, for the flowers and wine....Mika?
"Are you ok? You look like a tomato." You laughed.
"Oh..uh..yea...Hehe."

You both then laughed together in unison, but then stopped when both of you noticed some of the glares from other people.

"Hey! I have an idea, how about we both go out for lunch and share this wine together? Hm?"
"Oh...no no it's ok, I don't need you to waste your hard earned mora to do that, heh...that wouldn't really...."

"No really! It's ok, I don't mind at all, I just want us to...you know, get to know each other better."
"....." There was a long pause.. "sigh....Alright." "I just have to check my schedule and planner first though."

As Mika said that, he quickly opened a book that you assumed to be his "planner"; quickly wrote something, closed it then nodded his head.
"Ok, sooo...I have a few things to take care of...but we can meet back in the evening to have lunch...which I know is a bit late..but still." "It's better then nothing...? Right?"
"Right!" "But..where are we gonna go to eat?"
How about....

It was exactly the start of the evening when you told your boss you would be checking off for a break; you ran all the way to the meeting place where you saw Mika sitting at a table waiting for you. It wasn't that often you would actually get to sit and relax, eating at Good Hunters was always a nice experience. "So..what are you gonna order?"

"Hm?" Oh, sorry...I was lost in thought for a moment, I guess I will get the Fisherman's toast and mushroom skewers!

In the end, no matter what you did, Mika decided to pay for the food (even if you were the one who invited him out).

After work you decided to stay a bit and look at the local scenery before heading back home.

The next few days, Mika had been bringing gifts everyday and inviting you to do a bit of hiking and adventuring with him. It was fun and you were expecting him everyday, until one day; Mika didn't visit you, and that got you really worried. But you quickly brushed it off and expected him to return the next day.

He didn't arrive.
And the next day.
And the day after next day.

HE DIDN'T ARRIVE.

You were to starting to really panic about Mika after a week of him not showing up. You were tempted to talk to the Acting Grand master about this, but you didn't want to cause her more trouble then she already has to deal with. So you decided to try searching for Mika yourself.

You went practically everywhere in Monstadt looking for him, you even went to Stormterror's lair and Dragonspine, but you still had no luck finding him. At some point you were contemplating whether to give up on trying to find him. Mika is a important person to you however and it was about time you asked the knights for their assistance on this matter.

As you were walking back to Monstadt, you overheard some knights talking about a boy (with the exact descriptions of Mika), heading toward Starsnatcher cliff. After hearing that you ran as quick as you could to the location, however; you got lost at some point when running, and you had trouble finding the cliff. You tried searching for people to ask for directions but as you were searching, their was an ambush. Several different enemies from abyss mages to hillichurls swarmed around the area you were at....

"You have got to be kidding me"
You were preparing to battle when all of a sudden you saw what seems to be a arrow infused with cryo coming your way, you quickly dodged and multiple enemies got shot and fell, and then a few more arrows cam flying from the sky toward the ground and shorting even more enemies down. Then Mika, cam out of his firing place and quickly plowed the last few enemies down with his polearm.

"[Name]!" "Are you alright...? Did I you get hurt?"

"Mika I'm fin-

"If your injured I got medical supplies in my bag, uh....here...oh dear..where did I put it?..."

"Mika!"
Mika got startled a bit, but seemed to have gotten out of his hasty trance.

"I'm fine, thank you for worrying though."

"Phew!" "That's a relief."
Mika was about to walk off when you quickly said..

"Mika?" The person in question turned around and stared at you.

"Where were you these weeks?"

Mika then pondered a bit.

"Uh....ok.....um...hmmmm.." "Ok, how about we walk, and when we get to Starsnatcher cliff, I'll tell you all the details." "How does that sound?"

"That sounds good."

When you both got to Starsnatcher's cliff, you both say at the edge of the cliff, Mika took a cecelia and put it in your hair (or hand, depends what you want), he sighed. After a bit he spoke, "I know you have some questions about where I was and etc." "To put it bluntly, I..was actually on an expedition on Grandmaster Varka's orders to go map out a certain area they needed to head to, and I didn't have enough time to tell you considering how when I received the letter....I had to immediately pack and set out to the marked location...." "Im sorry if I made you worry."

You took a moment to process his words, then you smiled. "I understand, in fact; I was actually really worried that I went searching for you!"

"Why didn't you just ask the Knights of Favonious?"
You looked at him and just responded with the most logical statement you could think of. "I...didn't want to bother..them" "cough"

There was an awkward tension for a bit and then Mika started laughing, you got embarrassed a bit (just a bit though).

Mika paused and smiled at you before turning his head to the sky, the sun was setting, which created a beautiful atmosphere for onlookers.

"Hey, uh..how about we watch the sun set together and get to know each other better."

Mika smiled, "Yea..I'd like that."

As you both watched the sunset, you couldn't help but think about all the stuff that has just happened, and how you couldn't give up this moment for the world. Because from this day (and the first meeting), a beautiful yet awkward relationship was forged.