Chapter - 7: Opening The Truth

Ruhana is upset after meeting Raunak. She is afraid that Vineet might find out the truth and won’t believe her. Life has been harsh towards her and all she wants is peace and security for her daughter and sister. Manvi comforts her and Vineet eavesdrops on their conversation. He knows that Ruhana is hiding something. Meanwhile, Manvi goes to prepare coffee for Vineet and Ruhana while little Avni follows her demanding to help her mother figure. Vineet glances at Ruhana and she apologizes instantly. She knows that he has been her sole help for the last 6 years but she’s unable to face Raunak. Moreover, she doesn’t want the said man to know that Avni is his daughter.

“I am sorry, Vineet

“I am sorry, Vineet. Main Mr Raunak ke sath kaam nahi karna chahti. Aur wajah, wo main abhi nahi bata sakti.” She says, avoiding his gaze.

“Ruhana, relax. Mr Raunak se main deal kar lunga. Main bas tumhe us deal mein shamil karna chahta tha. Lekin agar tum nahi karna chahti, toh koi baat nahi hain. It’s no big deal.” He says softly and she looks at him.

“Aur main tumse kuch nahi puchunga

“Aur main tumse kuch nahi puchunga. Main jaanta hoon, koi toh aisi baat hai jo tum mujhse chhupa rahi ho. Aur mujhe pata hai ki tum mujhe sab kuch sach bataogi. I will wait.” He says and it leaves Ruhana touched.

“Itna bharosa? Kyu karte ho tum itna vishwas mujhpe?” She asks, she’s touched by his gesture.

“Kyunki vishwas pe duniya chalti hain, Ruhana. Main samajhta hoon ki sab ko sab kuch bataya nahi jaata lekin tum mujhpe vishwas kar sakti ho. Ab hum pichle 6 saal se dost hain.” He says politely.