One

It was a Sunday afternoon, in the room towards the back of the house was a 23 year old girl who had just recently had her heart broken as her 2 year relationship came to an end because she found out he had cheated on her throughout the summer whilst her and her brother was away. There was knocking on the door Amelia stood up from the bed she has been lying in for the past week and walked to the door, opening it to see her best friend lily. "Amelia have you not changed that's the same outfit me and your brother left you in on Monday and it's now Sunday" lily asked concerned pushing past her to walk into her house "well I haven't really had anything to get changed for so" she simply replied closing the door. Lily walked towards her walk in wardrobe and started looking through her clothes "what are you looking for" Amelia questioned, "we are going to the England vs Germany game not allowing you to sit in your room crying your brother has gave me tickets so we're going" lily stated whilst pulling out a pair of jeans out of her drawer "no no I don't want to I'm sure he would understand why I'm not there you go let me sit here with my ice cream and my romcoms in peace "
Amelia walked back to her bed and led down shutting her eyes "Amelia Tiana mount get your ass of that bed and get ready you have two and a half hours to get ready otherwise I'll take you like that" lily told her. Signing Amelia agreed and grabbed her mount shirt from her wardrobe "out out get out then" Amelia said to lily "alright alright I'm going I'll be in the living room" lily said laughing as she knew her plan to get Amelia out the house worked.

Amelia started to get ready she picked out a pair of blue jeans and her white mount shirt but cropped it with her white air force and a black leather jacket to keep her warm she did light make up and curled the ends of her hair. Two hours later she was ready she grabbed her phone and her bag and walked downstairs to see lily sat on the sofa "im ready" Amelia told lily and she nodded standing up grabbing her phone and slipping it into her back pocket "okay then let's go I'm driving".
They walked out and got into lilys car and Amelia connected her phone to the speaker and started playing their music. Shortly after they arrived at Wembley and went to find their seats.
"Is mase playing" lily asked Amelia and Amelia replied with a nod looking at her phone "who are you messaging" lily asked "mase" she replied

Mase🩵
Hey, are you coming to the game? Lils told me she was unsure xx

Melia🩷
Hey , yeh we're here now sat in the stands waiting for you all to come out  tell everyone I said hey and good luck xx
Mase🩵
Not long now and everyone said thank you. Chilly said you better come see him after the game he misses is best friend xx

Melia🩷
I will don't worry anyway I'll let you go I'll see you after the game  love you bro xx

Mase🩵
Love you to ❤️xx

Sortly after the game starts the first Half was quite boring but England had a few shots and we looked as if we were dominating them, half time shortly comes around and Amelia and lily go to get a drink "did you see that german player that kept looking at you" lily questioned "no what are you on about no one was looking at me" Amelia denied lily shook her head and walked back to her seat with Amelia following after her confused. After that the second half started with a Germany player shortly after getting a penalty which Pickford failed to save which knocked all the England fans into disappointment, not giving up England carried on to get knocked down by another Germany goal by Kai havertz "that him that's the guy that kept staring at you during the first half " lily shouts and points at him Amelia looked at him and something about him caught her eye she didn't know whether it was his smile or his passion he has in the game he just made her smile. Minutes later luke shaw scored the first England goal sending all the England fans to jump up and scream knowing their back into the competition, Amelia smiled as she caught her brothers eye and told him to carry on and that he's doing amazing. Seconds after england score once again by no other then mason mount Amelia jumps up screaming "YESSS GO MASON" mason knee slides to the side of the pitch and points to where Amelia and lily were sat which puts a massive smile on Amelia's face . The game carry's on and it's 2-2 with only 20 minutes left to go and England get a possible penalty all fans praying that it is a penalty the ref goes and checks, he walks back onto pitch announcing that England have a penalty which Harry Kane takes he shoots and he scores England are in the lead everyone jumps up shouting and screaming at Harry kanes penalty, all England fans are beaming with joy but that shortly gets ruined when Germany score once again Kai havertz the mystery man who Amelia still couldn't  figure out why she liked him . She looked down to where the germany players are celebrating and she notices him looking at her once he sees he's caught her eye he smiles at her and winks causing her to blush.
The game finishes and England draw 3-3 with Germany which isn't the result Amelia wanted but she was happy that mason scored so it didn't matter, after al the fans left her and lily made their way down to the changing rooms to visit for brother and best friends.

Hey guys I've changed the story slightly but I hope you enjoy casue this is the longest chapter I have ever written so yeh xx