𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟎

𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐨'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐨'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"Just breath, Ginny." Hermione told her friend calmly. 

"You try getting your vagina stretched." Ginny snarled. 

"If you remember correctly, I almost did." Hermione grinned. 

"It's the pregnancy hormones don't take it personally," I said, grinning like Hermione.

Ginny rolled her eyes. "Where's my fiance?" 

"Getting coffee." I said simply. 

"I'm getting contractions, and the father of my child is getting coffee?" Ginny growled in disbelief.

"Pretty much, yeah." I said, smirking. 

Harry came running in as if on cue. 

"Harry fucking Potter!" Ginny yelled. Hermione and I exchanged a glance. 

"We're going to leave you guys alone." Hermione says, making a beeline for the door, while I follow.

Hermione sat down on one of the couches in the waiting room while she watched Healers go into Ginny's room, likely preparing her for birth. 

"I'm so excited! We get to be aunts, Draco!" Hermione gushes. 

I grin. "Uncles, Hermione. We're getting to be uncles." 

She rolls her eyes, and shoves me lightly as I take a seat next to her on the couch. 

"Hermione?" 

She leans her head back on the couch, closing her eyes. "Yeah?" 

I couldn't think of any other time to tell her I liked her. I think I've loved her for a long time. Even when she was kidnapped. I never cared for a case, or someone, so deeply. 

"I like you." I spit out. 

She sits up and opens her eyes. "What?" 

I swallow. "I said I like you." 

"Y-You do?" She looks shocked. 

"Was I being too subtle?" I ask, fighting a smirk. 

"A bit, yeah. And here I thought I was being too obvious," she confesses. 

I let out a laugh, and dropped my forehead to hers. "Can I kiss you?" 

She looks up at me, and gives me a small smile. "Of course."

I took my chance, and pressed my lips lightly against hers. I knew she would hold back. I knew she'd be afraid. This would be her first time kissing someone since Ron. It would be the first form of intimacy she received. A deeper form of intimacy, anyways.

At first, she froze, and I was about to pull away, but then I felt her kiss back ever so slightly. It was feather-like, but I kissed her back just the same. 

She pulled away first. "I'm sorry I can't kiss you long." 

I shake my head, and lift her chin up to meet my gaze. "Hermione, I wouldn't care if you never kissed me. Just being in your presence is enough."

She gives me a shy smile. "Can I call you my boyfriend?" 

"As long as I can call you my girlfriend."

"Deal."