lemon - "teasing"

cover: https://pin.it/7uQLjPA

- - -

LEMON
top: Vash

- - -

Vash and Nicolas were always on the lookout for new ways to satisfy their insatiable desires, and tonight was no different. They lay in bed, their naked bodies pressed together, their members throbbing with anticipation.

Vash reached down and ran his hand over Nicolas's hard cock. He marveled at the way it felt in his hand, thick and pulsing with need.

"You're so fucking hot," Vash whispered in Nicolas's ear.

Nicolas moaned in response, arching his back and thrusting his hips up into Vash's hand.

Vash smirked and leaned down, taking Nicolas's cock into his mouth. He worked his tongue over the head, tasting the salty pre-cum that was already leaking from the tip.

Nicolas groaned loudly, his hands fisting in the sheets as Vash continued to suck and lick him. But Vash wasn't content to just pleasure Nicolas with his mouth.

He pulled away and got up on his knees, straddling Nicolas's waist. He reached down and grabbed both of their members, rubbing them together and reveling in the feel of their hot flesh against each other.

Nicolas's eyes rolled back in his head as Vash began to stroke them both, his hand moving up and down in a blur of motion. Vash could feel his own orgasm building, and he knew that he was going to come hard.

Suddenly, he pulled away, his hand leaving both of their members slick with pre-cum. He leaned down and whispered in Nicolas's ear.

"Get on your hands and knees," he said, his voice rough with desire.

Nicolas obeyed, and Vash positioned himself behind him. He ran his hands over Nicolas's back, admiring the way his muscles rippled under his touch.

Then he reached down and positioned his member at the entrance to Nicolas's hole. He pushed inside, groaning as he felt the tight, hot heat surround him.

As they moved together, Vash knew that this was just the beginning. They would continue to explore new ways to please each other, to push each other to the limits of their desires. And he couldn't wait to see where it would take them.