The plan

Marcy Pov

I sit in the room where I sit across a different table with anne as I sit qith my parents. I look at anne and she looks at me. I look away soon, remembering the plan. I look at her and tap hi in Morse code. Anne tapped hi back. I tapped saying I need to tell you somthing. Anne taps back saying ok, tap it. I tap the sos symbol and then that's when annes face changed quickly to a worried face. Anne taps saying ask to go to the bathroom and I'll be there in a few mins.

Anne pov

I ask to go to the bathroom a few minutes after marcy. I went to the furthest stall where I crawled under to see marcy.

"mar mar why do you need help? Please tell me I can't let you be in danger" the room was quite for a few minutes. "I n-need help from my parents...." marcy says digging her face in her crossed arms. "W-what...?" "They haven't been nice and been hurting me a lot." "WHAT-" I was cut by marcy covering my mouth.  " Be quite!" Marcy mutters but sorta yells, "don't wanna get caught now do we?"

Marcy pov

"Ok so here's the plan. I pack some of my stuff, sneak to your house and uh what else??" I say but with a confused face. "Then blah blah tell my parents then they uh.... confront your parents. " Anne says looking down. "Ok I guess that's a good plan.." I say hugging my legs.

Few moments later - no one's pov

Marcy and anne went back to there parents. As soon as msrcy got home she went to her room and started packing as quietly as she could. She didn't pack a lot sense she didn't want to have to carry a lot while walking. Once it struck 3 am she crawled out her window.  Marcy had a pretty small house that even if you fall from second story you would only get a scratch. Once marcy got down she quickly got from out of sight from her house just in case her parents were up, which no way they would be able to stay up that long. Marcy got to anens house pretty fast and got a ladder anne had put aside and crawled up to annes window knocking on it.

Anne pov

I quickly head to my window realizing marcy was here. I opened the window and helped her in. "Hey mar mar, they didn't touch you at all again right?" I ask. "They didn't thankfully. I think if they hurt me anymore I would have passed out for a few hours..." marcy mutters. " Wanna cuddle till morning..?" I ask lightly. "Yea!" Marcy says hugging me tightly.

We snuggled up in bed and I cuddled marcy and kissed her as much as I could. Marcy would chuckle at my kisses. Soon enough marcy snuggled up to my neck and we fell asleep to next morning

To be continued

Ok soooo I do have like one or two requests on my amphibia x reader book and I sincerely apologize for delay I have been busy and tomorrow tests are gonna be big and I'm trying my hardest to try to get on wattpad but I apologize for those who have waited for there request to be filled. I promise I'll try to get your request(s) in when I can. I hope you like this book also, it takes me a lots of effort to make this book because I kind gotta think outside of the box for chapters so yeahhh that's my update. Also who wants a genshin x reader book because I kinda want to make that happen for yall 🙂👉