Have Mercy

⚠️! Cursing , Smut , Dirty Talk , Some Offensive Slurs !⚠️

( Steve POV)

i was just getting home from the hospital 3 days later, when i noticed my dad was in jail and my mom was still back wherever she was. me and billy's relationship was going great, we were happy until everyone around us spread 'rumors' about us dating and me being the fag and slut of the school.

i honestly could care less, i graduated a while ago and didn't even go to school anymore, but this town was very small.

i get out of my thoughts and feel a tight squeeze on my thigh, its billy.

"you alright?" he asked

"yeah, just- thinking.." i respond

were laying in bed and its 11:56 pm "come here.." he says while grabbing my torso and making our abdomens touch so slightly, he looks at me and smiles "you have work on Thursday, its.." billy takes time to think "Wednesday- oh you have work tomorrow!" he finished his sentence. 

i take off my sweater, and shirt and i put my head in his chest all nuzzled up to him as he kisses my head and looks at my body "you're so beautiful, did i tell you that?" he smiles as i look up "no! no! put your head back down." he demands "why should i?" i smile "because i like you when you're calm and cuddly." he says "mhmm.." i stick my head back in his chest, this time i move up to his neck and lay kisses all over his neck leaving hickeys and i leave a few bites, just enjoying myself.  "sweetheart.." he says grabbing my hair and pulling it back so i can look him in the eyes face to face, i let a whimper roll off my tongue as he pulls my head back "what-" i stutter out as i feel his hard on touch right underneath my belly button.

"don't do that, or you know whats next." (B)

"what if i want whats next? hm?" (S)

"i'm not going easy and you seem to be testing my patience today. i need your consent" (B)

"you have my consent, i'm all yours daddy" (S)

"you're a naughty boy."  (B)

"i think i deserve a punishment then, don't you think- daddy?" (S)

"say something like that again and i will fuck you senseless on this bed until you can't breathe, you're sobbing, your back is arching, and you roll your eyes back to your head with your tongue out begging for mercy." (B)

"is that a threat?" (S)

"more like a promise" (B)

"do i get bruises and hickeys on my thighs, and bite marks all over me while you kiss me from my neck to my dick?" (S)

"Steve-" (B)

"if so, then i'm gonna tease you some more." (S)

billy is getting mad, and slowly losing it. i touch his hard on and rub my hands slowly on his boxers.

"you're asking for it, you hear me?!" (B)

he pins me down on the bed and he takes his shirt off instantly making bite marks on my neck, also leaving hickeys. "ahh~!" i moan out as he licks my ear and then taking off my pants, now touching my hard on through my boxers "no speaking unless i tell you to." he says, he kisses and bites from my neck down to my abdomen leaving lots of marks "billy you're leaving marks-!" i say a little tense "what did i say!" he looks up at me "no speaking unless i tell you to! got that?!" he grabs my hips and sits in between my legs lifting my body up so i sit on his lap, he moves me back and forth as he licks my neck some more, i start to lose patience and getting horny.. so i start randomly moaning softly and start to get a little loud "mhm~ i'm such a slut! i'm your slut~" i moan out, he loses it.