Chapter 1

Leslie Vernon was walking home after a rather productive day of planning his complex string of murders and answering Taylor's stupid questions, when he heard a vast array of disturbing noises coming from a nearby alleyway, not unlike the sound of a cat dying or something of the like, but in a distorted way, almost indescribable.

He cautiously walked over to go see what was going on, and saw a young man wearing a very dirty deep green turtleneck sweater. He had dark brown hair, and, while the majority of his face was obscured, his left eye, the only part of his face visible, had a familiar glint, but not as if he had seen the man simply walking down the street once or twice, no. he knew him, but he couldn't recognise him, which was odd for Leslie, as he never forgot a face.

He slowly and carefully approached him, thinking the man wasn't aware of his presence. It almost looked like the way you might go up to a stray cat, and with all honesty, it felt like that for both parties, too. Suddenly, the man's head turned to look at him, with a combined look of deep sadness and fear. After overcoming the sudden shock, Leslie took the opportunity to take a closer look at his face, more specifically his left eye, which he took note of the fact that he seemed to have central heterochromia, which he had seen somewhere before, but he couldn't quite put his finger on it.

It was only a couple of seconds, but it felt like hours. That's when it hit him. During his research, he had come across a Canadian news article from December of 1974. A young man broke into a sorority house and took up residence in the attic, ended up slowly killing off the girls, was only arrested because he turned himself in. He was later identified as William Lenz, a young man who was attending the same college, ended up taking out his problems by making a series of obscene phone calls before having a full breakdown, got taken to an asylum. The news didn't cover this last part, but they were severely mistreating him, overwhelming him real bad. Ended up having another breakdown, and ran off to america, end of story, right? Wrong.

Leslie processes things better verbally, and one day, he was explaining some of his research to his good friend Eugene, a retired professional. Well, Eugene takes him off to another room, ends up revealing that he was Lenz. Wait a minute...If he was Eugene, then how could he be here?? If that was 1974, then how...

Lenz was fidgeting around, looking for an opportunity to get away, but also concerned for Leslie, who was stooped over him in shock, trying to process what in the reality breaking fuck was going on.

"You're....you're Billy Lenz...right?" Leslie finally managed to choke out. The other man was completely stunned. Who the hell was this guy, and how did he know his name?! "W- y-y-y kk-k-k...yes...u-" Billy managed, amidst coughing and hyperventilating.

Well then. Leslie had no idea what to do, but he supposed that Eugene would be a good start, but there was no way in hell he would take that long-ass drive at this time of night, especially with someone who was quite literally a wanted murderer, or a Canadian for that matter. Leslie had just made the big brain move of welcoming an utterly deranged maple-goblin with gynophobia into his home. After he had managed to drag Billy back to his house, Leslie flopped down onto his bed, and Lenz scampered off into the farthest reaches of the quarters, returning only to observe Leslie sleep.

Vernon, who normally slept quite lightly, wasn't stirred at all. He awoke in the morning to find Lenz sitting on his chest, content as can be. Leslie wasn't used to affection in any sense, so something as physical as this left him rather flustered. "...Billy...what are you doing..?" he inquired, trying hard not to smile. In response, the Canadian tried to scramble away, but before he could, Leslie put a hand on his shoulder."Hey, hey, it's ok.."

Billy rubbed up onto his hand and closed his eyes. Neither of the two men were sexually experienced in the slightest, but even they could see where this was going. They embraced, helping each other greatly as both of them were severely starved of touch. Leslie flipped the couple over, landing on top. "And you're sure you're ready for this,? Because we don't have to do this if you're not ready." Billy sat up slightly, just enough to put his mouth up to the other's ear. "no...I'm ready..." he whispered, ready to begin.

They then proceed to sixty nine,I mean a real flippity floppity. A good time was had by all. 👍 -insert sex scene here-

Their moment of intense passion was interrupted by a knock at the door. Oh. oh no. It was Taylor and her broken moral compass.

Leslie got dressed as fast as he could, rushing to the door, and leaving Billy naked and confused in bed. "Oh, um...Taylor...what are you doing here?" he asked, incredibly disheveled. "Well, it's 10:00, right?" she responded, pushing her way into the house. "Hey! You can't just..." He sighed and rubbed his face, having given up.

'You hiding something, Leslie? You seem kind of...uncoordinated." she chuffed, eyeing his unzipped fly. "I'm fi-" he began before clearing his throat shakily. "I'm fine. Really. I'm not hiding anything.." Just as he finished his lie, a shirtless Lenz walked into the room, covered in marks from what had taken place only hours before.

Taylor's heart sank. She wasn't going to admit it, but over the course of the time they had known each other, she had developed feelings for him, and I mean like, I get it. She sat down to think about the fuck ton of information that was just dumped on her.

"It's not what it looks like. I was just about to take him to Eugene.." as it turned out, the film crew had forgotten to interview Eugene, and decided it would be easier for him to explain on the way for plot purposes.

"Essentially, that...guy over there..." he vaguely gestured towards Billy who was anxiously chewing on his sleeve, and cleared his throat. "His name is Billy Lenz, and he's also... a serial killer from the seventies.." "uh.. How's that possible? He looks, what, twenty?" Taylor barged in. "One, don't interrupt me, two, how the hell would I know?? But, uh, here."

Leslie handed over a newspaper. "Mm...December 1974, Sorority killer found...Billy Lenz, better known as "The Moaner" turned himself in..." Taylor read aloud.

"Look, how am I meant to believe this? You literally just told us you can forge newspapers, and I don't know about you, but I've never heard about this guy." she added, passing the paper back. "That's because it's canadian. Besides, it doesn't matter if you don't believe me. Anyway, the problem with that though, is that... Eugene just so happens to also be Billy Lenz.."

Everyone in the van turned to face Leslie, including Lenz. "Yeah, I'm not so sure either. That's why we're going over in the first place.But I mean, if anyone knows anything about this, It'd be Eugene, right?" "I guess...Hey, did you two fu-" "OH LOOK WE'RE HERE" Vernon quickly changed the subject.

Eugene was utterly shocked to his core when he saw Billy. He, along with everyone else, found it extremely obvious that they fucked, and made the situation even more awkward for Eugene. He tried to insinuate as politely as he could that he should leave, and finally, they took the hint and left. "Well, at least we have confirmation that they're the same person..." he nervously joked.

"So I guess we'll never know what happened." Taylor added, looking into the meta camara like in Malcolm in the middle.

Billy was very sad, as he wasn't a fan of lazy writing like this, but what he didn't understand was that this sort of thing takes a lot of effort, and I'm also very stupid. Speaking of my stupidity, we're skipping back to Leslie's house because I'm insufferable :)

Billy had been staring at Leslie's turtles for almost twenty minutes now, trying to contemplate the information that he had just been assaulted with. He knew that many people thought that he was stupid. That he was so far gone that he couldn't understand what they were saying. This, however, was extremely far from the truth. He was so much more than his diagnosis. He had gotten into college, for fucks sake. It was just a breakdown. He didn't like to talk because he had anxiety was all...

The only person who even slightly knew him was Leslie, and even he just thought of him as his 'role-model' who he had sex with. He couldn't even spend any time with his love, and he had essentially just told him that he was also somehow his elderly best friend, and he had somehow been magically transported from 1974 to 2006. Not only that, but he fucked a thirty-two year old he had just met at twenty. Not his proudest moment, but still.

"Hey, Billy, are you alright? Something wrong?" Leslie asked, finally noticing Lenz after a ridiculous amount of time. "oh...It's nothing..." he replied, speaking his first full sentence since before he had arrived, shocking everyone, more specifically the film crew, who thought him physically incapable because they're insensitive and horrible people. "...What? Did you- oh...well..." he said sadly.